Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    my guess would be it evaporates
  2. I thought gayinpattaya is younger
  3. I have feeling I know whom you are talking about
  4. which bed out of three you guys choose? I stay in similar if not exactly the same room in Aug and opted for bed by the balcony door.
  5. it would be nice if you can name those hotels , specially one you did not like and told us why
  6. those were deals right after covid. I stay at Crown Plaza for Christmas 2021 and paid under 60 $ for room with breakfast. Probably 1/3 of what it's now
  7. with 7 and half Michelin stars Foodland beats Le Meridien 5 stars handily, lol
  8. vinapu replied to SDQfrequent's topic in Gay Bangkok
    time flies fast
  9. corrupting clergy, that must be first report of this kind here , lol Thanks for report as we hear rarely about that area of Cambodia
  10. no problems at Pullman G or Crown Plaza either ( not sure those are 5 stars )
  11. I remember that hotel fire, they thought it was faulty circuit ( sorry for repeating bkk's joke but I first responded and then read rest of thread )
  12. vinapu replied to SDQfrequent's topic in Gay Bangkok
    too bad it was not me but what a great idea. Need to try it next time I'm in Thailand in Jan 2027
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I stay there in Nov 2022. Room was quite big but sparsely furnished which seems to be modern fashion in hotel design . But at least there was a lot of room air. Being right across the mouth of Patpong 1 location cant be beaten. No problems with visitors and as it happened my all three there were very visible due to their looks and built. Only negative was lack of safety box in the room , they have row of those close to reception. For me it was non issue as it was end of trip and all visitors were/ still are/ trusted guys. if you ask me, go for it compare with other two you mentioned. Check prices on Agoda for your dates as it is known to science they may offer the same for a bit less
  14. Arthur and Paul is in Phnom Penh, there's no mention of original poster visiting Phnom Penh this trip, nor staying in Rambutan which is indeed next door to Arthur
  15. indeed my impression as well and definitely a case of hotel I usually stay in, more like 25%. Still I don't blame them as last week they were full to a point that even if I had paid up reservation they transferred me to a condo unit across the soi at o cost for me.
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    not as much but somewhat close I'd say
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Fifthly, it would deprave people pleasure of combing through the threads to look for find information they need and find a lot of information they did not even suspect they may need.
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    On my recently finished trip I decided to walk memory lane and try newly opened Squrrel House for one night just to see how it is. Memory lane simply because it occupies former premises of BBBInn which used to be my favorite hotel for great many trips. Indeed climbing stairs to my room triggered a lot of memories. While stairs are still the same interior is completely redone and there's something about staying in brand new, fresh smelling place. It's one of those minimalistic designs , similar to Quarter Silom, Ibis Styles, 56 Suriwong and Red Planet. Forget about closet but they provide few hangers. My room was one of cheapest and smallest and while comfortable I missed three things: elevator - while I don't have problem climbing stairs (this trip climbed 1260 of them to Tiger Cave temple in Krabi) those with mobility problem or heavy luggage may find it bit hard. safety deposit box in the room and window in the room was locked. I could use sleep with open window in Januray in Bangkok. Other than that, everything worked perfectly and I don't mind staying there in the future as long as price will be competitive which may be an issue - I paid a bit more than for Baan Silom room which possessed all three items I listed above. Night I stay there I felt bit under water, not as bad as not to visit bar but bad enough to refrain from taking boy from there but I doubt I would be any issue with visitors as there was only bell on reception when I passing by in the evening and in the morning . Certainly great location, just around the corner from Raya beautiful view from the window but at least there was window
  19. yes, it's practically clone of Jey Spa and they share quite of few boys
  20. For those who may balk at 6000 or 11000 quotes in the posts above reminder that Ayuthaya can be visited cheaply , also independently. Train from Bang Sue may be no more than 100 baht if that much and in front o train station in Ayuthaya there are songtaews which can be hired for 600-1000 depending of you negotiating skills for tour of the ruins and return trip to train or van station. Of course much less comfort and one must pay for admissions and meals but savings may be substantial.
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    +1
  22. vinapu replied to Lucky's topic in Gay Thailand
    he has name
  23. If it's any consolation your experience ay Man's at Siem Reap matches mine, assigned masseur, great massage but no hanky-panky., Great report and what really counts is summarized in your last line.
  24. vinapu replied to Joe123's topic in Gay Thailand
    +1, indeed there's really life outside internet

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.