Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. nothing to be afraid. Americans stopped bombing it 50 years ago.
  2. what does it mean?, " I need to say my prayers before we start?"
  3. Aroi and hong nam, those are two I'm fluent with
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    indeed, I wonder what do they smoke . World class sex friendly, that I'd agree with wholeheartedly
  5. everybody talks about business class above . I wonder what's that? Does one need to be businessman to quality to purchase such ticket? Just curious
  6. Great report menaughty, thank you very much. I get request for tips are becoming annoying , specially that bar admission at usually 500 is not exactly cheap to start with but with little practice one can develop thicker skin and liberally use ' no' when asked for tip. other approaches which seem to work is to take finite amount when going to given bar. If you take only 4 or 7 smaller notes you can't distribute more than that. Or start being serious about being stingy - on my trip last month I got ambushed for tips at Atlas where I'm kind of being known as ATM in motion so I started tucking 20 baht bills instead of 100 ones. Few very persistent got 10 or even 1 baht coins dropped in their undies. Effect was almost immediate , they got a message , we all had a good laugh and I was not tormented much longer. Do it with smile though. No sense to show we are upset even if we are.
  7. you are not alone
  8. 5 am? Don't those people on both sides of commotion crave good night's sleep? If true , Indians got what they asked for and should be happy they didn't get beaten worse
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I liked it there, surprisingly for somebody not exactly known as beach person I liked that part of trip too. I should have more time after this weekend and may even write something.
  10. good to know nation has fun while it's boys are getting killed in the trenches, in the war nation started and I understand, applauds
  11. less doesn't mean little as obviously you can afford to travel to Thailand . as for haggling if that gives you thrill , why not? After all boys are working in market economy and sometimes quotations I hear clearly warrant some intense negotiations if not outright ' thank you but no, thank you "
  12. Mama Lucy , I wonder where she is now ?
  13. this is my case certainly. I liked it there but have feeling that one time visit was sufficient
  14. don't you guys itch to board the Paris or New York bound plane direct from Vnukovo without worrying about visa and interrogation on the border?
  15. and there are those who fondly dream about their next trip knowing that what is gone is gone. World is changing and so do we
  16. reminds me piece of Soviet propaganda found in the transit lounge of the Tashkent airport in 1977.\ " Soviet people are proud of their ruble, strongest currency of the world "
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    during my stay there yes as I was behaving ( feeling bit sick and did not off anybody)
  18. in last 2 years ( 23-24 ) I flew Thai on 4 occasions between BKK and Zurich , Frankfurt or Tokyo and was happy each time. I'd fly them more often as I like to enter country on it's national airline but unfortunately their prices are not that competitive and my love of 200$ is bigger that of my love of Thai
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I'm glad nature is doing well in both Boracay and Pattaya
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    but they are on booking platforms. Having website makes only sense if they are resource to monitor and update it regularly. Otherwise it fast me become obsolete like some websites of spas or bars where one can see pictures of guy who don't work there any longer
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    when staying there i did not notice any sinister activities. Suriwong hotel by Moonlight has short time rooms , also Pavilion hotel above Good Boys has those
  22. vinapu replied to Cornilly's topic in Gay Brazil
    +1
  23. not yet but getting there, slowly but surely
  24. goes without saying and it was exactly my gap between Nov and January visit and I'm tiny bit further away than you

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.