Everything posted by vinapu
-
Moonlight Babe
You right, marketing. In reality he is, easily reachable as he is in bar nightly and can be offed, likely without fuss. We just need to fork out a bit more, that's all.
-
Current air quality problem in Bangkok
We will wait until you come so we can go together, all three
-
Current air quality problem in Bangkok
Unfortunately last night Complex was completely deserted and darkened so no such luck.
-
Why Pattaya’s pedestrian crossings are extremely dangerous
They do, if only because traffic going in other direction forces them to
-
Short time rooms Bangkok
Nothing strange about thinking about next trip right away. On few occasions I had a, ticket for next trip BEFORE I even set off for current one. Smart people are always, ready when an opportunity opens.
-
Moonlight Babe
Somehow he was never an object of my sighs but my information about tip is lower, 7 or 8 K. One of our members offed him at least twice and wasn happy, suspecting that he may not necessarily be as straight as legends have it. In short, back to original rule - go and try yourself.
-
Short time rooms Bangkok
Boys should know. As an alternative one can book cheapest room in one of cheap hotels in the area and keep it for the purpose. On few occasions I was keeping rooms at Jomtien and Boyztown to avoid commute.
-
Current air quality problem in Bangkok
No, we never met so I don't even know how he looks like.
-
Arrival report
This I can easily understand !
-
Week of free public transport to combat air pollution
Not sure that drop in vehicle usage was visible but definitely increase in usage of rail transport could be seen from.far and wide.
-
First time in Bangkok
Can't you read ? Did not put six in writing ? To make it worse I quite liked that celibacy. I think I'm turning lesbian
-
Arrival report
100 baht tip seems generous for 300 fare
-
First time in Bangkok
Big overstatement. My first guy in 6 ( six) days just left. One can't waste vacation time more.
-
Why Pattaya’s pedestrian crossings are extremely dangerous
What I find that dense traffic has its blessings - not much scope for a insane speed. Reporting live from Pattaya.
-
First time in Bangkok
Good example of not wasting time while in Bangkok
-
Current air quality problem in Bangkok
If it's any consolation I did the same minus book but plus dinner at Dicks where by chance I saw our former member passing by so we had a nice chat catching up with news. At 6 pm drought will cease
-
Straight sex show
I can see your point although I'm not necessarily of the same religion
-
Bottle service in Bangkok's gogo bars
You are around the corner, just like third house past bus stop so your withdrawal symptoms can be cured cheaply and instantly. Which can't be said about some of us long distance flyers.
-
Appearance fees (aka tip for entertain)
I'm just nobody called names like " KFC man" on the street by all and sundry.
-
Bottle service in Bangkok's gogo bars
Fly back home or back to Thailand?
-
Appearance fees (aka tip for entertain)
I don't charge for tutorials nor expect any freebies in exchange.
-
Appearance fees (aka tip for entertain)
Or feels burden of unspent money?
-
Appearance fees (aka tip for entertain)
smoking weed again? Don't forget to date document, otherwise it may not be legally bound
-
Short time rooms Bangkok
I like his business acumen
-
Arrival report
Those are typical tricks of taxi drivers everywhere and I can't even say Bangkok ones are particularly bad. No doubt because there are so many options.