Everything posted by vinapu
-
Bangkok Freshboys.... or?
some of us can't hold 8 months without revisiting , amazing feast of restraint
-
Bangkok Freshboys.... or?
Welcome to the forum Problem with shows is that most of them are starting roughly at the same time , between 10 and 11. Goodboys ( right under Freshboys) may have second show at midnight. Show in Banana is practically non-stop . Atlas has big boys but also most progressive show of them all and you will see plenty of flesh and boys are clingy, perhaps too clingy for novice but take "no" very well. For 347th time in the forum I repeat ' go and see for yourself" I not necessarily agree with foolish that Moonlight show is boring, it certainly may not be for somebody who did not see it before. Since your guts are telling you to start with Freshboys, go there first. Don't be scared of mamasan there, if she is pushing tell her what I always do everywhere ' I like the girls", you may even be believed as not known to them. You are in for the ball. don't forget to tell us about your impressions
-
Bangkok Freshboys.... or?
listen to jason !!!
- Bangkok Freshboys.... or?
-
Baht bus Pattaya
not many gentlemen on that bus since she was left standing. If she was that uncomfortable she could wait for next baht bus and would have choice of prime seats. I fully agree that those standing places on platform are not fitting ' safe capacity ' description and when taking bus in that direction I use an advice I just dispensed
-
Rain finally returns to Bangkok
wet end of dry vacation then?
- Trip report Jan/Feb 2025 - Cebu & beyond - Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Cebu
-
Japan days
I fared better there when I was called ' sexy grandpa", not sure I should be thrilled though
-
Thousands of call centre victims in Myanmar to be released
exactly , they showed their compassionate side in 80ties when they were supporting Pol Pot dwindling forces close to their order
-
And they get paid for this….
indeed late summer
-
20 baht fare boosts profits on Red and Purple lines
all I can say that indeed red line toward Don Muang seemed much busier this January than last year so obviously commuters got the message
- Baht bus Pattaya
-
A gay few days in the islands
I found Australia to be full of Australians too
-
Guido’s cat
you can always take revenge by spitting in his soup or something
-
A gay few days in the islands
- A gay few days in the islands
We are talking about tourists. Your point is valid but doesn't seem to belong to this thread. ( Somebody sarcastic may mention that there was not much shame or remorse in his country after George W invaded Iraq under false 'weapon of mass destruction " pretext )- The rise of anti-Myanmar worker sentiment
familiar non-sense , repeated in countries world over, be it Afghanis in Iran, Paraguayans in Argentina, Zimbabweans in South Africa and so on. Yet somehow locals are not lining up to take that dirtiest , lowest paid and most dangerous jobs immigrants are supposed to steal from them. Glad to learn Thailand is part of mainstream bullshit- Some Americans' Social Security checks may have been suspended
now when Musk fired everybody it may not be that easy to get help. Treat it as cost of having greatest president America ever had and ever will- Banned Members
Thank you indeed ! We don't need to like each other but we can address our frustration with other members by private message or , when comes to worst , screaming while farting on balcony , not by calling names publicly , never mind sending death wishes.- Cambodia January 2025
- Thailand hotel room rates soar by 15%
me neither as I never stay there- Baht bus Pattaya
better than disappearing in the Bermuda Triangle- A gay few days in the islands
What was wrong with Russian tourists ? They may not be first to smile at strangers or start conversation but otherwise from my experience they behave even if they mostly stick to their own kin. Personally I prefer them to some overly friendly Westerners who in short 10 minutes baht bus ride want to know when I'm from , what I do for living and how often I visit Thailand while at the same time telling me where best girls are.- New first class airport bus service
considering that Suvarnabhumi- Jomtien bus costs 143 don't expect much of additional luxury for price of 122 but every additional bus is an asset as waiting times for the next bus in January were up to 3 hours .- Cambodia January 2025
- A gay few days in the islands