Everything posted by vinapu
-
Too gorgeous to be guilty?
that is nonsense, it would be perhaps debatable in eye-for-an eye case but otherwise ? Not siding with alleged killer is politically correct , not ethical? really ? lets consider this situation : professor fails student on exam and as result student commits suicide. Is student's boyfriend, brother , father or whoever, ethically, never mind legally , entitled to seek revenge and shoot professor?
-
Areas to buy gay porn
possible although that may be mitigated by using short time rooms , which by the way may come even cheaper than joiner fee
-
Patpong comings and goings
not far that reason last summer, shortly before my Aug trip , in found in my city center Thai restaurant I never tried before. All I can say their chicken with cashew nuts beats all I tried in Thailand so far so while there's 1276 reasons for me to book ticket , that dish as a case was removed from the list . Still in Bangkok I have two leads , one from our member reader is Saphan Kwai area and another from Christian PFC in Lad Prao 101 I never tried before so yes , I may change my mind I future - that pursue could be counted as reason # 1277
-
Trip report from ichigo
if you find something interesting and touristy please let us know if you have time . I confirm that I liked Silom Convent Garden hotel and found it good value for money. I did not notice anything falling apart. Rooms are spacious and only fault was no safety deposit box in the room. It looks that Senso is second venue we know (other being Phoenix massage is Saphan Kwai area) which moved to all including price. If you ask me - it's very welcomed idea. Removes all uncertainties , haggling , trying to up sale other services (like asking for extra 700 baht to cum etc,) and similar fun killing tactics. If things move in that direction I'm all for it
-
Patpong comings and goings
more we talk about difference between supper and dinner , more hungry I feel
-
Areas to buy gay porn
somebody cheap enough to stay in hotel without wi-fi I guess
-
Audacity to ask for money
since it's normal I'm tempted to think it must be working , specially if one spreads quite wide net. Few times , although literally few I even succumbed, not as much out of pity but rather because I liked guy and felt myself good about being scammed or rather taking advantage by HIM What seems to be working the best is answer " I only give money when I meet you in my room " , clarity of it goes across well.
-
Areas to buy gay porn
I was talking only about underwear in X_Rock shop
-
New Silom hotel opens
I have legs , I can walk to Moonlight even from far
-
Patpong comings and goings
it was dark = supper For me tea time is basically 7/24, I'm big time tea drinker, ask any waitress/waiter at world famous Unesco designated Foodland Patpong
-
New Silom hotel opens
I think it's matter of few days before Squirrel House will start offering reservations on Agoda. They are already there, I checked earlier today but seem to to have allocation worked out as for any date there's not room available yet . Only thing I noticed is they offer 24 hrs front desk but check-in up to 11.00 pm only. What is somebody arrives at say 10.47 pm or 1.13 am at Swampy ?
-
Patpong comings and goings
for me any meal after dark is considered supper. I grew up in breakfast, dinner , supper culture, nobody wasted time for lunch and dinner was eaten in tea time
-
Areas to buy gay porn
Not sure they will have Olddaddy's size, for all his charms , Babe he is not
-
Taking a break
who is this guy Trump? Is that the guy from "The Apprentice"? I thought this show is long gone
-
Areas to buy gay porn
evening stroll along Skhumvit and/ or Silom should help
-
Russian chemical/biological/nuclear weapons general assassinated in Moscow
it could be not related to either politics or military activities but rather criminal making even ?
-
Trump Inauguration
that money would be better spent if donated to Pattaya Orphanage
-
Trump Inauguration
and hope they will share their cell with Trump himself
-
This Thai food can cause serious kidney problems
why, you just said is was absolutely delicious. So whom you trust more , your taste buds or somebody's story ?. German Chancellor of XIX century Otto Bismarck is credited with saying that one never should check how sausages and politics are being made. at end of day any food if consumed in excess can be harmful including plain water
-
Russian chemical/biological/nuclear weapons general assassinated in Moscow
body bags are ok, it's faces of dying or already dead people being shown I consider poor taste
-
Pattaya to Host Historic Marriage Equality Celebration
first family friendly , now this, isn't it sweet bordering on sugary ?
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
I think not only we as outsiders are fighting strong cultural norms well ingrained. We as relatively affluent outsiders in terms of wealth and material possessions may not grasp well choices poor people are facing in their daily lives. And those may be like " do I have 20 baht for ticket to go to work or I better walk ?'' or "today for dinner we have only rice with some carrots because Bank needs new pen for the school". For us taking taxi may be just one of many choices , all of them we can afford. But there are some people who may consider it as treat and luxury and only luxury they can afford from time to time. For such people advice about saving money even if well meant and generally very sound may be otherwordly because horizon is too far. "Walking for two month to work to save 20 baht day and at end of those two months I will have 1000 baht extra ? What this farang is talking about? "
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
We are not talking about THAT Navalny. We were talking about dissident killed in penal colony. I doubt even they are related
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
Senility and dementia already sets in ? He is not that old ? You may be persecuted for revealing state secrets
-
Phnom Penh trip report - Dec 2024
I got such offer 'let go to the hotel across ' , I'm pretty sure it was teasing but did not have a chance to check it as it was guy I did not particularly like, lol so it was me who declined. As for large number of customers it may be a case on weekends , last time there on Aug I was only customer 9-11 pm if not longer on both nights . But I strongly doubt this is guys there only job , I think it's rather moonlighting for some extra cash. they get 1 $ from drink (drink is 3-6 $ depending of what at what time, before 9 is cheaper )plus tip if any You right about prostitution not being for everyone but I'm glad they were few who were interested in perusing stamp collection so all I want to say is do not lose hope when there.