Everything posted by vinapu
-
Patpong comings and goings
almost, briefs too high
-
Patpong comings and goings
but where's that treasure mine ?
-
Patpong comings and goings
my would be to go right inside
-
Patpong comings and goings
I like face of first on the left and body of guy in the middle , last guy needs good meal and then some session in the gym
-
Russian chemical/biological/nuclear weapons general assassinated in Moscow
those are Western statistic, fruit of Western propaganda and only western leaning countries are included with Russia , Belarus and China intentionally removed as penalty for not toeing to western narrative about war in Ukraine
-
Phnom Penh trip report - Dec 2024
I'm already salivating waiting for your take on Space Hair bar and other venues. I wouldn't cry if A&P is booked up, which ,must happen often as they have only 5 room I was told. Rambutan resort next door is half price. I personally prefer staying closer to the center and the river(s)
-
Patpong comings and goings
My spies from M15, KGB and CIA are reporting that Atlas is about to be opened , quite possible this weekend and it looks it will have go-go, not gym themed , bar format. Hiring manager is definitely ' in the know" guy so it may be worth visiting and patronizing.
-
Reccomendations for Tailor and Optician Please
my last three pairs of glasses are from Bangkok and last time I used quite big shop on Silom by soi 1. Not sure what it's name is but it's quite prominent and well stocked. English was spoken. You may try there
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
on phoenix wings
-
Trip report from ichigo
good move , for that amount of money we better be satisfied with our choice
-
Apply for E-visas on line effective Jan 1
no, add 1 embassy and 2 countries, that is progressive way
-
Thailand Considering Banning Bar Drinking Games
I, for one, am all for ban even if I agree it will be hard to enforce but as they say, " drop of water drills the rock" . In Thai bars I hate all those 'shot for 100 baht tip " actions offered to performers or boys on the stage and quite a few times I noticed that those forced to drink that way are uncomfortable as drinking shot of strong tipple is not for everybody but they do it likely not to create any offence, nevermind 100 baht
-
Apply for E-visas on line effective Jan 1
what a coincidence of numbers, means nothing , I know but coincidence still 94 embassies and consulates and 93 countries with visa free access
-
Thais and foreigners arrested for producing and distributing explicit content
when practised , sure. When watched , not so
-
Thais and foreigners arrested for producing and distributing explicit content
definition in obscene is very dynamic and moves with times. Once as a child playing I dropped stone on my toes and said something suitable i considered for for a child and occasion. My grandmother present to me that in her youth such word was only used by lowest of low lives and even that only when drunk
-
Thais and foreigners arrested for producing and distributing explicit content
make it four
-
New tax rules for foreign-sourced income
because there's plenty of us so net yield always something substantial
-
New tax rules for foreign-sourced income
taxation is not about fairness , is about extracting money from general population to fund government expenses
-
Russian chemical/biological/nuclear weapons general assassinated in Moscow
Russia's way to reduce own overpopulation ?
-
Russian chemical/biological/nuclear weapons general assassinated in Moscow
not much to be proud about
-
Too gorgeous to be guilty?
no, discard preconceived notion and thing other way around, why to be so supportive to Luigi while saying and doing nothing against IDF atrocities ?.
-
Trip report from ichigo
it used to me 1500 for 1.5 hr session and minimum tip 1500 an we are talking about even pre-covid times so certainly not out of whack for Senso.
-
Phuket or Krabi ?
This is question I was asked this morning by acquaintance who is planning trip to region , not just Thailand , at end of February and wants to stop for about week in either place as mid-trip break. Since I'm not sun/ sand / beach guy and have only 2 days experience with Phuket , never being in Krabi I told him to ask somewhere else but promised to ask around. Maybe you guys can chip in with your opinion or suggestion. We are talking vacations not boy/girl hunting so leave those consideration out. He was Thailand before so is kind of familiar with country but never travelled south of Hua Hin. What do you say ?
-
Too gorgeous to be guilty?
that is bit high handed comparison.
-
Too gorgeous to be guilty?
with this part I can agree easily but feeling allegiance is not condoning murder.