Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. makes sense as Africa is too poor and Americas too far
  2. and off fee at BoyzBoyzBoyz is 1000 baht
  3. congratulation for being voice of reason
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I always acquire it locally
  5. excuses, excuses....
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    use side staircase leading to sub alley between two Patpongs which seems more user friendly
  7. all of them do
  8. not saying No, returned home from month long absence yesterday and still did not check 6/49 draws for last 5 weeks so yes , there's possibility I may be on my way , business class, as early as after tomorrow ( still jet lagged, lol )
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    indeed. I still fondly recall one in Raya two Tawan boys suggested as my birthday gift back in 2016. They called it sophistically "special show"
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Not to dispute your findings but there's still possibility they may have their admirers not to mention use for bar as performers in the show. When visiting bars , and I make a point of visiting most of them, if not all , on every trip , I was witnessing offs of boys I would never venture to for that reason or another. On streets I often see farangs walking with girls or rather ladies who could work part time as witches , well past their prime and I doubt they are being engaged because their dusting or cooking skills.
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    and still world see you in Thailand quite often so my guess will be things did not deteriorate that much, no ?
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    +1 we should remind ourselves that those bars are not gay bars but boy bars. On my last trip while visiting Dreamboys one of their boys , veteran of several offs by myself was making motions toward me indicating he may be interested in at least drink if not outright an off. Since I had another plans I was greatly relieved that minutes later quite attractive Chinese looking girl in mid 30-ties called him over and shortly after , on my watch off they went, I strongly doubt for souvenir shipping.
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    That's surprise ! When did he die ? Such a waste, sigh
  14. And so are some boys
  15. Always up to a challenge but no immediate plans to visit Thailand anytime soon.
  16. We won't know until we try
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Likely should be on the list as place where more than half population is born abroad and this should bring plenty of food diversity
  18. Only if you need to wait, driving time depending on traffic is 1.5 to 2 hrs so not much longer than taxi time.
  19. Yes you can as Obama would say. I did it in advance on my recent arrival and no issues. One just needs to go to the counter at Swampy to exchange voucher for an actual ticket. Since I was bit earlier they even gave me seat on earlier bus for consideration of 50 baht.
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    And Windhoek, Namibia as well as Mendoza, Argentina
  21. I have feeling he would be happier if you bought him a bus ticket and give him difference to lomo price in cold cash .
  22. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Jason , welcome home !
  23. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    And report briefly shortly after please
  24. All depends on our own definition of fun
  25. Since you are in UK from where it, s relatively short hop to Bangkok, at least when compared to North American' s ordeal to get there, I'd go for more frequent, shorter trips. As floridarob mentioned, waiting whole year for the next trip may be a chore.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.