Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. My apologies if you feel offended by my comment. It was not my intention. When you arrive, you will notice that Thais are of somewhat smaller frame , even impressively muscled will be likely quite shorter than average farang. No idea what Simpson said about me but whatever it was I always console myself with elder Trudeau of Canada wisdom who commented on some Nixon slur about him " I was called worse things by better people ". Apologies again
  2. actually I like to lift my boys , at least those I'm able to if only to impress myself that I still can. Must add shamelessly that some of them are impressed too, rightly so considering that 50 Kg twinks are not my territory
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    yes , that too
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Spanish, Roman mythology, somehow I don't expect such sophistry from the owner. Wouldn't simple SUN do the trick? I suspect name has something to do with Peruvian currency also named sol
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I'd be happy to join you for weekend of fun but unfortunately airfares are not coming down to my acceptable level so chances are slim. Checking every day though
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    at least guys sitting outside looks enticing for those tired eyes of mine, specially 2nd from the right. SOL as name of boy bar is way too generic and doesn't make any sense to me. But with those boys as crew I'm somehow optimist.
  7. I only use Line to contact guys who already gave me their Line contact, either QR code or their Line ID. If guy is asking is I have Line it's usually indicator he is interested in another meeting - ego booster for me. But there's one , I saw already at least 3 times who nover made the move even if i know for sure he has Line. I guess time to leave him alone. A lot of places have Line QR on their websites, one can pick up that code from website to have them on Line. definitely you need to brush off your social skills before landing, otherwise you may be frozen as soon as you enter any bar
  8. on corner of Silom and Rama 4 there's construction site , they have cranes
  9. yes but with proper attitude chances for fun are multiply of those for disappointment
  10. they can say whatever they want , I still think chicken with cashew nuts is the best
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    apparently according to what I read on Gaybutton board constitution requires that leader of opposition must be MP, that's the reason for stepping down
  12. why ? for me it makes sense that country which is biggest source of tourists arrivals enjoys visa free entry
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    so sadly for now 1-0 for old establishment
  14. in reality it should be fairly easy to catch them , at least those who arrive by air which is majority. Canada is like Brunei, South Korea or Lesotho and has land border with only one country . Records of absence can be obtained from airlines passenger's lists. It's only matter of connecting the dots. Job for AI I guess.
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    with 5200 views from May 22nd somehow this thread finds it's way to the eyes and hearts of visitors to the forum
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    thanks God it won't be ' So-So Club ". we are waiting for the first report from inside
  17. it's hard not to agree about lottery comment although with option of picking up winning combination. It seems unjust and illogical ( for example in US indexed somebody told me , in Canada not as per list above ) but only UK votes and politicians can solve it. Until then British pensioner's should chose their new home wiser.
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    even if we are , and in good form, we will not remember that growth projection , which , when one looks at it with cold eye looks quite sensible
  19. don't worry about the rain , you are not made from sugar so you won't be dissolved
  20. that's very modest for a change😄
  21. considering airport is quite close to the city I'm not sure that is such great idea and doubt local population applaud it
  22. I do. They plan to open new REP airport in October so by time you land we may hopefully have some reports here .
  23. some people don't know what modesty is

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.