Everything posted by vinapu
-
money boys
Are personal attacks on other members cultural thing in your country?
- money boys
-
money boys
I already aid it before quoting my father " prostitution is work like any other and at least is not dusty"
-
money boys
You are choosing your destinations carefully. Sometimes all it takes is walking 2 blocks away from the main drag to be in very different world, even in very prosperous places.
-
Best GoGo Bar
No, you will be shocked also. It,s boys
-
Anal warts and anal fissures
But let,s be honest, if somebody must have anal warts, it,s better to be Mirko than us or our boys
- Anal warts and anal fissures
- Best GoGo Bar
-
I went to dream boys last night and drinks price is horrendous
Hope other cheap Charlies noticed
- The Cloud Massage Bangkok
-
Tipping etiquette
In some places you may be requred to pay fee for the shop up front. As for camera on, make sure your have explicit "yes" from the boy in question to avoid problems
-
Best GoGo Bar
Rooms at Ambience are comfortable and good value for money but I don't like their maze of corridors and prefer Copa or Classrooms there in Boyztown
-
money boys
Pattaya Deduct 500 fromm amounts quoted by reader above, again we are talking minimum
-
I went to dream boys last night and drinks price is horrendous
Certainly Magellan would confirm your findings being killed there
-
I went to dream boys last night and drinks price is horrendous
Still closed with no sign of life as of last Sunday, 23rd
-
Burmese & Vietnam Bar/Massage Boys
If you look like Quasimodo, no wonder. who wants to lose an appetite hour or two before the dinner ?
-
Rats in Silom 🐀
I must say that during recent trip I had the same impression OP had, number of rats seemed higher than ever. I was passing by nightly by certain pile of garbage on Sala Daeng, just past Senso going to Silom and congregation there was more than impressive. But like animals so just were carefull not to step on one.
-
Rats in Silom 🐀
Some people don,t have sense if humor or simply don,t like animals.
- All the meeting apps
- Trip Report July 2023
-
Gay Massage in Koh Samui - Emerald Green Mens Club
Let's not exagerrate,lol. Vinapu is just humble nobody.
-
Gay Massage in Koh Samui - Emerald Green Mens Club
Nobody expects anything else. Never saw website declaring " sex massage, happy endings guaranteed or it,s free or similar"
-
Gay Massage in Koh Samui - Emerald Green Mens Club
It is at upper end by the look at prices it but if you were happy there, certainly money well spent.
-
Paradise Massage … Pattaya
I can recommend Wit there, I,m his regular every time I m in Pattaya. Place is clean, kind of upscale and boys eye catching
-
Gay Massage in Koh Samui - Emerald Green Mens Club
So what s the price for 1 and 1.5 hr session?