Everything posted by vinapu
-
Screwboys
rightly so, 37 minutes for 2000 is highway robbery . Yes , it may be pattern or you just had bad luck 2 nights in row, which I say but don't believe myself. Good thing you gave nothing to a second guy. Going to hospital at 2 at night is not what is normally done unless somebody is in severe pain so he obviously lied. Thank you for reporting , It looks Screwboys is off to a rocky start
-
Silence in Pattaya forum very sad
but you are still missing Thailand, it's why you are so concerned about fading scene and lack of reports, no?
-
Cruising areas
as Long Time aficionado by that time I'm usually in company of somebody suitable. yes , I saw guys congregating here and there but my original comments was about seeing drunk bar boy in the open on the street , still standing by what I said- never saw one
-
Cruising areas
I saw may things in Bangkok but never drunk bar boy in the open on the street. But there were bar and massage boys who saw me drunk on the street , usually singing Russian military or folk songs, both good for walking
-
Cruising areas
along canal behind Saranrom Park in Grand Palace area
-
Silence in Pattaya forum very sad
I guess when you stopped reporting so did others, no ?
-
mae sot
or turned lesbian or , even worse, straight
-
Expats, tourists can get Covid boosters at two locations
actually without going into much detail I can quit at any time of my choosing. But you are correct , I need earned money to the boys , pension takes care about the rest including airfare
-
Expats, tourists can get Covid boosters at two locations
we know you are not and it shows
-
Massage (sex) shops Bangkok with kuay photos online (to see size, beads etc etc)
pick up boy you like and then you will like his size , whatever it is
-
Massage (sex) shops Bangkok with kuay photos online (to see size, beads etc etc)
that may work specially that most massage shops are closing at 10-11 so their guys are free at night
-
Best show in Silom
What is best for you not necessarily must must entertain somebody else so best way is to try them all. I like guy on hunky side so my order would be : Tawan, Jupiter, Hot Male, Moonlight, Banana Club, Screwboys, Freshboys and Dreamboys
-
Expats, tourists can get Covid boosters at two locations
it does. My own boss just recovered from his third bout of it. When he returned to the office I greeted him with " is somebody must be sick it's better you than me ". He kind of agreed but now I wonder when I will be fired.
-
mae sot
I know at least two former members who departed but still are reading us regularly. I keep in touch through other channels, it's how I know
-
Looking for advice on massage spas for - not for massage!
it goes without saying that professional massage delivers happy ending , no?
-
mae sot
he still may be reading us though
-
Screwboys
when was last time you were in Bangkok bars? for me they are twink infested, twinks encroaching even on Tawan territory
-
Hotel Reviews Bangkok
good news above, it looks they will not cause problems if we walk in with companion.
-
First time in Bangkok
I still prefer round butt to round bed
-
Screwboys
my first bar I visited was Up To You on Rama, likely where Take-a-Nap hotel is now. Mamasan, seeing I'm shy chose boy for me and we marched to short time rooms under Suriwong hotel in that dark passage leading to Moonlight. I still hear squeak of boy happy with his tip as those days I did not know difference between short and long time and tipped him for long time after our 1.5 hr or so stamp survey session
-
Screwboys
..... and report my impression promptly on this forum
-
Stole his heart....and his Gold!
including you
-
The last stroll on Surawong and ….
some people have all luck in life
-
Few expats will escape the new Thai tourism tax
you sound like my sister who whenever there's any idea tends to list what may go wrong instead of looking for solution i.e . " Hi sister, I'm coming on Tuesday " , "OMG I have doctor appointment and won't be able to pick you up" I instead of ' take a taxi, I have doctor appointment and entertain yourself until I arrive home" They weren't big queues when machines were in use at DMK, granted then traffic was lower but arrivals but still counted in millions. as for issue with major credit cards it's nothing different from all other purchases, some work , some not and every traveller needs to be prepared that whatever mode of payment he plans to use may not work including cash ( once in Siem Reap I was witness when lady had all of her fours 100 USD bills rejected at exchange due to some writings or microtears, it may be hard to find place exchanging maloti or guarani to baht etc )
-
Screwboys
don't assume anything other that you will have fun for sure. Remember that our comments here reflect our own views and it may not necessarily correspond with what you will see. Let us know how things will be going but boys first !