Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. tell us something we don't know !
  2. still it must be popular because whenever I try to book room there , they are full
  3. at least you like their dicks
  4. we knew it right from beginning
  5. yes , at least 11.13%
  6. vinapu replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    +1
  7. but at least they can take consolation in fact they have such fabulous leadeship
  8. another expense to add him
  9. vinapu replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    honestly , this morning reading news I thought exactly the same
  10. even those 3 days together may modify your thoughts
  11. like removing Olddaddy from your will ?
  12. vinapu replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    and it's far from over
  13. vinapu replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    it is possible but only for about 1 hr from original posting. After that ' edit' feature disappears
  14. vinapu replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    while hank75 is right that Hanoi or/and Da Nang are preferable to Saigon, damage is already done. And because of that I'd follow your own advice and make last minute decision while in Bangkok, if only because your Vietnamese friend . I you were travelling alone I'd advise you to skip Vietnam part altogether if only to sleep better. I have feeling all will work well. As for Bangkok part, 7 days is enough to visit all bars , not just GoodBoys and Freshboys. Don't overdo planning and swim with the flow when comes to debaucheries. By the way 2026 Tet was on Feb 17 so you don't need to worry about that inconvenience
  15. You just ruined my hopes that prices went down
  16. are you sure, did Dreamboys reduce prices ?
  17. That must be famous Guido's sausage he always asks customers about ' how do you like my sausage?" . Looking at it , I wonder it's it down bend or up bend
  18. not my experience exactly ( generally speaking, can't comment on Fafa as I never been there. Wait, one of guys who used to work there whom I met somewhere else is all three : father , husband and a champion kisser)
  19. give yourself a credit, not that expensive either
  20. good night daddy , sleep well
  21. Likely, before buildings will start crumbling
  22. that would be 10 000 a day in tips , just for drinking and small talk, day after day ? Very nice
  23. yeas but only some of them are or memorable taste
  24. next time we are there at the same time I may point you to a guys who may confirm your suspicion.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.