Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to JKane's topic in The Beer Bar
    perhaps because it's easier to make money producing bombs than vaccines?
  2. more of less like Troy
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    good for you, finally you guys have taste of how life was in former Eastern block and still is for North Koreans.
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    after such long no-travel period your travel fund should be ballooning by now, no?
  5. I wonder what's the covid situation in Afghanistan, from the sound of it all it's problem everywhere worldwide but none there ? True, not may foreign arrivals but one of hotspots, Iran is just next door ?
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    if only thing required will be proof of vaccination and perhaps pre-departure test, I'll go. Any certificates of entry , quarantines and other bureaucratic nonsenses, sorry , no
  7. what about all those temples, palaces and blue waters of Chao Praya river not to mention ruins of soi Twilight ?
  8. I found binge watching more enjoyable, not necessarily in one go but without being distracted by other series in meantime, in fact out of my six best liked Thai BL I was watching only '1000 stars" I watched as it was released episode by episode
  9. I wonder what you say about 'I promised you the moon" as I did not watch it yet. Somehow I'm in tiny minority because I did not like "I told sunset about you" as much as ALL others . I agree about Mean good job as director. I was not fan of Mean /Tin couple either Waiting impatiently for "Bad Buddy" ( o my Ohm ! ) and "Baker Boys"
  10. sad but perhaps inevitable considering how slow trains were moving on the last leg toward Hualampong. At least good that they are not planning to demolish station . In my opinion , considering existing infrastructure , MRT connection and central location they still should use it for one-line shuttle service to / from new Bang Sue station.
  11. I think separation is common everywhere but covid emergency hospitals are set in large hangars so separation may not be that easy, advantage taken by many sex-hungry opportunists and who can blame them considering how boring stay in hospital is if one is not really THAT suffering
  12. and , considering we are talking about world's oldest profession, it's not a surprise
  13. vinapu replied to TMax's topic in Gay Bangkok
    yes , MBK, my bad, retail therapy is not my strong trait
  14. vinapu replied to TMax's topic in Gay Bangkok
    you got that right !
  15. I don't know why but somehow I share your optimism. I canceled my Oct ticket and some hotel reservations I made but still have a feeling sanity with dose of greed will prevail and next bookings will be those finally utilized.
  16. I like what ChristianPFC wrote somewhere recently 'no covid is a problem but various government's reaction to it" . Thailand is not only country paranoid about foreigners, but that's no consolation. Australia apparently is not even letting in it's own people stuck abroad
  17. bars in soi 6
  18. and some people sat sex in in long time decline in Thailand....
  19. vinapu replied to TMax's topic in Gay Bangkok
    it's only 16 months away
  20. I'm watching Yearbook the series, another one with setting in provincial Thailand. First two episodes so so but then third one comes with a BANG and unusual at that so all of the sudden my curiosity as of what's next ? skyrocketed
  21. vinapu replied to TMax's topic in Gay Bangkok
    no doubt lots of cute guys take part as last picture attests !
  22. don't worry , you did right thing. It's time for us to start reclaiming our lives and letting people to make their own living
  23. all depends of what ' near future means", for me it's no more than next 2 months and than I'll start sniffing around for opportunities
  24. vinapu replied to TMax's topic in Gay Bangkok
    with that usually comes desire to earn money to repay that debt

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.