Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. " 1000 stars " finished yesterday and will be replaced by ' Fish upon the sky" at the same time slot. I don't know about others but for me '1000 stars' was one of best three Thai BL series I ever watched ( Together With Me and Dark Blue Kiss being other two ) even if it looked that two main characters will never kiss. One could sense that those two actors had great chemistry and it turned that they know each other for quite a time before playing there. With " Manner of Death" and now " 1000 stars " it's very refreshing to see BL finally moved out of Bangkok into the woods.
  2. this is how I voted and for the same reason - I wish to be there. Do I believe it will happen ? not so sure and obstacles are definitely not on my side.
  3. it seems that Pavilion Hotel in Patpong 2 is missing from that list
  4. glad to see few familiar faces from other series
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    to cure try vinapu's own invention drink : 50% gin blended with 50% gin
  6. it makes two of us
  7. 100% agree , I watched that clip and actually for quite a while I was wondering whether it was really Babe or somebody just similar
  8. you won't be disappointed, take my word
  9. it looks like slow start but it was start anyways. As audience will increase hopefully so will an offer on the scene
  10. 11 night, for me still thank you but no
  11. I'm under impression that Covid wise that's the case for most countries
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    what about letting market do it's work. banned this and barred that, isn't it job of private clubs , not a public bars ?
  13. Tul is Knock, Max is Korn, those two plus Ohm Pawat are my three favorites
  14. vinapu replied to Nikom's topic in Gay Thailand
    I'd say rather 'Patpong pricing"
  15. we will, count on Oct 14, 2024
  16. very smart analysis , I like it. I'd add that both main actors are doing very good jobs convincingly playing virgin nerd and serious seducer
  17. not sure there are many rent boys here on the forum who can answer that question
  18. not sure beneficiaries of his Will agree
  19. I was about to ask 'March of what year ' but insert says it all
  20. Madrid Tavern in Patpong 1 , trip to BKK without having pizza there is trip wasted as long as I'm concerned
  21. I'll go somewhere far and for long. I'm one of those lucky ones whose life was not that much disrupted during pandemic other than being unable to travel due to closed borders and quarantinnes
  22. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Laos
    and caves of 1000 Buddhas I found Plain of Jars very interesting but that's bit too far for 1 day trip, doable but very tiring
  23. " Pippi Langstrom " by Swedish author Astrid Lindgren, I read it perhaps 27 times if not 31

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.