vinapu
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Chiang Mai Off Season September 2026 Updates
Everything posted by vinapu
-
Gay rights progress, but same-sex relations still a crime in 69 nations: report
and thanks God for that as being locked out of Thailand only watching Thai BL soothes my tormented and Thai- longing soul
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
sadly I'm short something like 9 587 384 baht to qualify
-
Thailand reports record breaking 500 new covid 19 vases
few years ago on one of my day there Ii noticed that all soi Twilight bars are all of the sudden much emptier of personnel than night before. One of our members sitting in Maxi's enlightened me that apparently they received tip of incoming police raid. Unprocessed fish spoils much faster than half -empty bar
-
Street Party in Boyztown Pattaya ..
Even if we don't patronize some venue , it's very existence enlivens street / soi and variety always helps to attract more customers which should attract more venues. Who would visit Jomtien Center if it was there only one boy bar? Very few I guess.
-
Street Party in Boyztown Pattaya ..
Rose was her name I think
-
Thailand reports record breaking 500 new covid 19 vases
because if they did and act upon what they saw, industry would collapse. Thousands are toiling on vessels in virtual slavery and Thailand was criticized for overlooking that many times already
-
Thailand reports record breaking 500 new covid 19 vases
both sides are happy, Myanmarese have employment and Thai business employees in jobs locals don't want to take . As a " bonus " Thais have somebody to look down on too Nothing unique as pattern is repeated world over
-
Street Party in Boyztown Pattaya ..
You are right, I'm almost exactly opposite, Cupidol 0, BBB , say, 7.5 out of 10 and I'm NEITHER Chinese nor female
-
Apps
getting ready to be released into wilderness or what?
-
VN to have 1.5 million 'surplus' adult males
Only solution is to extract gay gene and insert it into some of excess males. Then they will not be looking for wives but husbands of which it seem to be ample supply. Problem solved as soon as same -sex marriages ( and subsequent divorcees ) will be allowed.
-
Street Party in Boyztown Pattaya ..
that's too Darwinian but unfortunately, about right in current circumstances. BBB business model served them well for good while but now turned against them due to dearth of Chinese girls fancying Thai hunks.
-
Street Party in Boyztown Pattaya ..
that would be disaster but not unexpected considering circumstances. That story is repeated world over for many businesses , particularly those in tourism and hospitality sector. But most of them will rebound as soon as normalcy or something resembling it, returns
-
Gay rights progress, but same-sex relations still a crime in 69 nations: report
it means that in 1/3 of world nations governments not only think they have business in their nations bedrooms but also are ready to wiled a stick , sometimes very heavy. And all that almost quarter into 21st Century!
-
Street Party in Boyztown Pattaya ..
no, they don't bother me , I don't chase them away either. I usually smile and wave at them but most often there's no reaction back
-
Bangkok Michelin Restaurants – the Michelin Guide
Foodland Patpong and Madrid Tavern are sadly missing on that list and so is Alt Heldelberg and Salt and Pepper in Pattaya
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
program was devised to help travel industry not to promote more tourism so one can say it was at least half successful
-
Tawan last Friday night
you are not alone. We did not have update from Tawan for a good while here but they must be opened, otherwise we would hear .
-
Long Weekend starts tonight Wednesday December 9th throughout Thailand.,
it this will materialize you will be counted among great Prophets. I hope too but must say I'm less optimistic now than in beginning of whole debacle
-
Long Weekend starts tonight Wednesday December 9th throughout Thailand.,
this may have something to do with better acceptance of gay lifestyles in their countries. With that need to travel that far to feel yourself is kind of reduced. And unfortunately This gays are doing OK in their own venues without need of frequenting those visited by farangs.
-
@Home Bar FREE BINGO Jackpot 6000 Baht Dec 16th
you don't know what fun is
-
@Home Bar FREE BINGO Jackpot 6000 Baht Dec 16th
option for retired or rich or both only. People still salving must be VERY HIGHLY motivated to waste 2 weeks of vacation time to be enclosed upon arrival and in case of d some countries do the same upon return home
-
Long Weekend starts tonight Wednesday December 9th throughout Thailand.,
while I agree with you entirely , I must add that quite often I find guys in tightly fitting jeans highly erotic. Still I agree that it's not what we should pay for in bars as the same can be seen for free on the street
-
Long Weekend starts tonight Wednesday December 9th throughout Thailand.,
market economy at it's best, unfortunately gays are niche market so we need to bear cost of that
-
Hanoi urban rail project starts 20-day trial run
my thoughts exactly when seeing that photo
-
Long Weekend starts tonight Wednesday December 9th throughout Thailand.,
looking at the mirror I must say there's quite a bit of truth in that. I put some money aside for vacations in the beginning on May as all that pile is intact 8 months later waiting in vain for an opportunity to be wasted