Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I finished "My Gear and Your Gown ", quite light series but with usual eye-candy abound, I liked the most side character Pure played by Fiat. Crying scenes in the last 12th episode very convincing
  2. one can always brig blanket or two
  3. They may be temprary workers waiting for engagement although it seems it's quite late I like the first guy and if I was passing by I'd definitely smile and wink at him
  4. it's not surprising at all, I always say that worst day of the year is first day at work after holidays . Those are rarely long but we still need some adjustment after break.
  5. we spent all money on boys and can't even afford a mirror
  6. I do !!! Knock and Korn by far and some my most favorite Thai BL actors and both seasons of "Together with me " are my most liked BL series. Hope "Manner of Death" string today will be even better
  7. I think this can be said about most of massage places, lazy primadonnas, skillfull and willing ugly ducklings and everything in between. That the part of charm of boy hunting.
  8. it means just we have a bit more of guy we like
  9. lucky you . Sunday was never busiest day in Arena
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    it is , in March I was kind of sure that by Oct or the latest November we will be back on track. Now when there are some dim lights in tunnel but still plenty of unknown I switched my mood to pessimistic. I rather expect the worse and have nice surprise then have my expectations deflated like above.
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Of what year ?
  12. prison booked on Agoda is still prison but yes , I agree that's sort of improvement. We are moving at the right direction , in glacial pace but still...
  13. and with new bars opening at street level it even looks brighter if only they can hold until we arrive
  14. great post in ChristianPFC blog about demise of soi Twilight. Sad bout of great historical and sentimental value ChristianPFC - Adventures in Thailand: The End of Soi Twilight
  15. You are right although I guess they need to consider what audience is looking for and may not be many takers for gay hooligans in series. In fact there was one bandit side character like in "Why R You "
  16. I can't wait, even if series is just so-so( hopefully not, murder mystery and BL, 2-in 1 is very interesting concept) just watching Max / Tul ( Korn/Knock from Together with me series) will be feat for my tired, Thailand longing eyes. Not only hunky but such dynamic kissers !
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    even better sea view than from Classrooms , Pattayaland soi 2
  18. fine but I sense big dose of selfishness in such a statement. While reducing overpopulation is noble undertaking doing this by getting infected or infecting others with potentially deadly disease is not a way we should go about this. Throwing oneself from Rama VIII bridge does the same trick without inconveniencing others and fish will have their fill as a side benefit
  19. because of temples , food, shopping and hot weather during northern winter if you are putting it over your head try to make some hole where your nose and mouth are for easier breathing . Those days most people are putting condoms on the cock though, try at the next opportunity not even necessarily in Thailand
  20. We hope you are one of those great prophets and that vaccine will prove effective for at least some substantial time span, from at least 1/2 year to lifetime ( I'm not trying to be sarcastic, rather I have my doubts Thai government will be brave enough to to it fast )
  21. somebody in government is clearly impressed by North Korea
  22. when comes to music for me "Until we meet again" is absolute top of all BL series I watched so far

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.