Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. you are smart and I'm stupid
  2. three guys nicked Both ? they can use some inventiveness. First Both is the most cute of the whole bunch
  3. similar to silent moaning perhpas ?
  4. I'd be happy to pay that 10 $
  5. that would be too distracting and not conductive to a learning process
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    both are working tirelessly on reducing earth overpopulation but what is most important Numazu is sound and healthy
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    at least it would be sensible and concise
  8. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    are those people for real with that non-senses, it may be takers for those but how many ? 1 in 873 149 of those waiting to travel there ? Who would pay airfare to watch live show from their hotel windows , hotel they are locked in. It sounds like people spewing those ideas never took vacations themselves and have no idea what it is , just like lesbians discussing merits of gay male sex
  9. Unfortunately yes, it's possible. Too much of unknown so I wouldn't be singling Thais out. This is question mark hanging over all countries as by summer 2021 we may start already forgetting about virus but also we may realize that 2020 was picnic in comparison to 2021. Where Thailand stands out is being particularly careful, way too careful if you ask me . Brazll is much more affected and at least 2 forum members went there in recent months and survived to tell the tale.
  10. don't ask me as I never even tried to off him but there are members who did and seemed to be happy with experience. But generally speaking we all have a chance until told 'no'. Even that should not be discouraging , I said it here few times already, my second worst experience and the best one were with the same Tawan guy. Time and shortage of cash are doing their miracles.
  11. From what I know , he is still in industry
  12. It's not single malt whisky so worst it may happen you will toss it aside of it's too sweet as for pink lips I noticed that too but have no explanation other than too poor make-up
  13. not only you and not only you will be disappointed I'd be happy to go too ( and treat you and Drim Voiz with better coffee than year ago.
  14. not necessarily even that as our dicks may wither along with our brains
  15. I have feeling he will be back when they re-open
  16. from trailer it looks interesting but I think I will wait to start watching until all episodes are aired
  17. According to post in their Twitter Moonlight will re-open on Sept 30 of THIS year 2020
  18. vinapu replied to Londoner's topic in The Beer Bar
    while I don't blame governments for being indecisive as in reality nobody knows much of how situation will develop they would do better by keeping their voices low. All those speculations and changing of mind do nothing good to calm population's ears and even less to answer it's questions as of what to expect.
  19. peaceful protests tend to be more effective as stone throwing provokes violent reaction and tend to enrage " law and order" segment of population. We can only wish them luck even if democracy has own disadvantages.
  20. congratulations ! You look 27 for me so those girls were spot on
  21. and boys react the same one of guys I hooked on my Aug 2019 trip called me by first name until I announced my real age, than I become Mr. my first name and he even mentioned me as such in conversation with other forum member who met him few months later

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.