Everything posted by vinapu
-
A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - August 15, 2020
this is what usually happens when we try to force two guys we like on each other. It may work but usually doesn't, better to pick up one and let him to chose other one subject to our blessing. That way we may avoid ' poison ivy " syndrome
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
No to argue but obviously our tastes are different. For me "2 gether" is very high on the scale, while 'Shipper ' doesn't make much sense other than eye candy 3 main male characters. But that's me , I still enjoyed watching it. I saw Ohm Phawat in other series - currently started 'Make it Right " season 1 but he looks the best in the Shipper, likely because he aged a bit and looks more manly , less kiddo. I agree with your accolades about "HE's coming to me" , I did not like story ( nonsensical ghosts !!! ) but liked actors and their play for reasons you mentioned , some episodes I watched more than once. Singto is one of the greatest and most handsome BL Thai actors, great performance in Friend Zone, not exactly BL serie but with strong BL motive. but for me is tainted by association with Arthit in Sotus / S whom I don't like , neither actor not character, How Kongpob could fell for Arthit is one of those mysteries I will never be able to solve, LOL Thank you for the song, I like his voice, not to mention him being very easy on eyes I generally am not fan of movies and TV but must say loudly that watching those series soothes me big time from sore of not being able to go nor even plan next Thai trip
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Christmas arrived early this year. Unfortunately apparently it will be only 5 episodes. I hope that like ' Dark Blue Kiss ' 'Sotus S ' and 'Together with me- next chapter ' sequel will be even better than original. Both actors manage to be handsome and cute at the same time and I like their characters, apart from rare tear here and there, very manly. And plot was free from ghosts and supernaturals which tend to spoil for me otherwise great series like " He's coming to me", ' Until we meet again" or horror of horrors ' The Shipper" I hope Sarawat and Tine kiss more in new series, those kissable lips can't be wasted on more mundane tasks like talking , eating and swearing
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
retirees are mostly old so are higher risk group, Elite holders are mostly rich and those types tend to be welcomed everywhere. But I agree aiming at zero infection is paranoid considering cost to economy and perhaps even more ruining people's lives in order to save them
-
How can I enter Thailand?
It's not anybody's way as at the moment we are not in decision making positions. That will come when borders will be opened - government may have their restrictions and we may have ours for example fear on catching virus , fear of getting caught in political troubles brewing in BKK or reports that bars are still devoid of stuff. It not that when flights will be allowed all of the sudden everybody will pack and fly. Two month after my local mall here was re-opened , foot traffic is at best no more than half of normal. No idea about spending though, possibly people are not lingering in the mall but shop and leave. Article you posted link to clearly states that Thai government is aiming at zero cases while most countries policies are to have disease under control, it's why Europe is quite opened now, not for everybody though. Change of strategy and heavenly gates will open.
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
I don't mind if it works and after their population is vaccinated they sell it to rest of the world with priority given to those who can apply for it in Russian, he, he
-
How can I enter Thailand?
our hopes , if any, don't depend much of what we read here on the forums as we all know it all will be political decision. It may or may not even be related to the virus. Powers will or may even be forced to consider other factors, mainly economy but also population impatience. Mood may change fast - see what's happening in Belarus - all of the sudden population shed fear of authorities There are countries which closed and locked everybody when they had, say 200-300 cases a day and now are re-opening when number of cases is 600-800 a day. This is not to argue as your arguments are right and logical but to point out that all may be quite different , up or down in quite a short time. 5 months ago all of the sudden we were locked down everywhere, at one point we will find ourselves unlocked the same way. Dream , yes but very realistic one, the same like on cold winter day we dream about summer heat, stupid but almost sure thing at the same time .
-
How can I enter Thailand?
did you check which year? but it looks that sun starts shining soon
-
How can I enter Thailand?
If we need to wait until 2021 hopefully by " sometime " you mean January, not December of 2021
-
Thailand protestors take to street calling government to resign
somebody needs to tell Bangkok Post and other than real change always involves 'crossing the line", be it abolition of slavery, introducing 8 hours work day and welfare state not to mention gay rights or even relatively trivial changes from imperial to metric or direction of traffic from left to the right like Sweden did in 60-ties , first for trucks and few months later for all other traffic
-
Maybe We Don't Travel
if you were of their age and had only their schooling , chances are you would not. Many of them did not have a chance to see much money, even less to learn how to manage it and only bank they know is mattress and only broker account they encounter is debt ledger in local grocery store. But some of then to their credit are learning fast. Some guys I hired over years showed me proudly houses they built and pick up trucks they bought and rented out for a good use.
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
not sure even it's a good news as Binden , decent man he is , seems to start giving it to an age. I'm glad I'm not an American and I don't face their dilemmas on Nov 3rd you hit the nail here, on another hand person successful in science, business, arts, you name it, not necessarily must be good in politics. Many brilliant soccer players turned poor coaches and other way around
-
How can I enter Thailand?
all depends of how deep one's pockets are, no doubt it will be those who say 160 000 USD or even GBP is not a bad price for privilege
-
Previous vaccines and masks may hold down Covid-19
that's encouraging but all that is missing an answer to one urgent question : "When we will be able to get out passport stamped at Swampy ? "
-
Boyz Boyz Boyz
I can imagine that cost of living may go down a bit too as landlords and fool stalls are equally desperate for an income but still I feel sorry for all
-
Double Shot in Sunee Plaza
short or long term ?
-
A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - August 1, 2020
gloomy picture from Suriwong repeats world over in all places depending on foreign tourists but also on drawing crowds ( stadiums, fairs , parades ) but what we can expect if even funeral home owner I happen to know is barely making ends , yes people are dying but elaborate funerals and wakes seem to be in sharp decline
-
A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - August 1, 2020
some people have all luck in the world, sigh... and sigh again...
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
all 4 countries named above have leaders they freely voted for so one can say they have what they asked for. It looks NZ chosen wiser and is reaping benefits. Positive effect of covid may be to sweep aside wave of irrationality in world's politics in recent years.
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
no, she decimated 1/4 of affected population, by grace of God we are very , very far from such a calamity with that weakling Covid-19
-
Thailand protestors take to street calling government to resign
this would be sarcasm of fate if we allowed to go to Thailand but were reluctant to because political upheaval
-
Foreigners cry racism over race ban
I'm for girls frequenting bars exactly for the same reasons reader listed but this is utilitarian approval , not open armed one. One few occasions though, in ToyBoys, Jupiter and BBB I wished gender discrimination was introduced. I must say I never met annoying girls in neither Tawan nor Moonlight though .
-
Philippines virus cases top 100,000
and so do we !
-
Foreigners cry racism over race ban
this brings us to age old question : do we really, deep in our hearts, welcome wholesome invasion of straight girls into boy bars ?
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
still hundreds of millions are alive and feeling well in both countries