Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I agree but treat them the same like boy asking firm 7500 for short time, one can easily dismiss proposal or, if has hots for him , grind the teeth and pay. FIFA is outrageously corrupt body and salaries of top players are equally outrageous so perhaps it's time for public to start developing healthy dose of disinterest in World Cup, it's market economy after all.
  2. next time add some tonic to your gin
  3. no, officer at X-ray was a gay
  4. you summarized it nicely and I mean it. But my guess audience likes those theatricals
  5. not if you giving BJ on your knees I guess
  6. my apologies, forgive me , English is not my 1st language. I should had written " up south"
  7. that's not nice
  8. no never been there, once, perhaps 8 years ago tried to enter and they wanted to see my ID to make sure I'm of age so I backed up because my maternal grandmother taught me that it's better to lose something with smart than find something with stupid yes and yes
  9. I just heard on CNN that it's in the mail
  10. take my word , he is real and we even exchanged few niceties here over PM
  11. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I wish I was so optimistic
  12. Chang Mai for sightseeing it's good for few days but whoring is better down south
  13. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I must admit , when I first saw the list I was sure it kind of AI generated bullshit but yesterday I saw confirmation from quite official source it's actually in the work so our 'rosebud' kind of jokes may become reality sooner they we think. I starts becoming dangerous and soon humanity may be nostalgic about freedoms enjoyed under Stalin and Hitler
  14. very good point although I must admit , I never thought about it in Thailand as I never had anything stolen nor even noticed an attempt to. No that I leave money or documents in the open but shirt and shorts are still left hanging on the chair with pockets stuffed with money. That's the blessing of Thailand for me
  15. this may be at times annoying but overall serves good purpose because: 1. keeps board running by generating discussion and new entries and 2. what is old and worn news for you or me , may be fresh and interesting for somebody who just looked at the forum for first time on Wednesday
  16. it did long time ago, at least when comes to Preah Vihar temple
  17. vinapu replied to sydneyboy1's topic in Gay Bangkok
    that's the problem with long lost , one never really knows for sure
  18. hungry thinks about the bread I'm sentimental and like love stories
  19. more like checking stamp colection
  20. I run out of tissues reading this. Great report as usual, very thank you !
  21. Am I only one who see something missing in this list ?
  22. she is so smart
  23. hope you tipped him nicely. Years ago member , curious to see my room at Copa hotel in Boyztown, visited me briefly and when we were leaving hotel he complained loudly to receptionist " he gave me 5 baht tip only"
  24. vinapu replied to sydneyboy1's topic in Gay Bangkok
    in sync with changing underwear perhaps

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.