Everything posted by vinapu
-
Disrupting the supply lines to Ukraine
this time I agree with you . Perhpas won't get into problem but certainly one will be corrected
-
Unusual happening
wonder if you visited any bars there as it's reported there are 4 now, Barcode , Randesvous , B Ball and GOD
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
he deserved Noble Prize , not that Orange Overlord guy
-
Whats happening with Boyz boyz boyz?
because, by your own adnmission, you don't patronize bars. I'm pretty sure I saw sign to this effect in one of Boyztown bars and BBB is prime suspect.
-
Unusual happening
doesn't want to socialize with low grade porn star ?
- Unusual happening
-
The Moonlight Hottie
it does , low graded one but still .....
-
Whats happening with Boyz boyz boyz?
still my answer is 'no'
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
much older school than you imagine and owing to that in my travels I almost never had that kind of issues , certainly not to a degree I need to resort to coal or pills. Shot of gin usually takes care of those instead. And yes , I do eat street food and ice cream but avoid milk products in first three days I'm in new country. I don't drink water , raw or boiled at all as I consider this preserve of animals.
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
fully synchronized with spoon's
-
Whats happening with Boyz boyz boyz?
I hope they know how to run their business and if it works for bar and boys , all power to them. Ten years ago I considered this the best bar in Thailand, now with all those changes it felt completely off my radar. Paying 350 for drink to seat in smoke filled bar to a tune of deafening music and watching boys on stage fully , long sleeves including , dressed is not exactly my idea of paid for fun. Thanks God for ToyBoys, Dreamboys and XBoys for now
-
Unusual happening
it will as you are returning to Bangkok shortly , no ?
-
LOS Trip Report
or fact that Hong Kong is China run with their security obsession. While undergoing security screen before boarding China run Luang Prabang - Vientiane train deodorant was removed from my luggage, my first and only case like that. And no, it was NOT a durian scented deodorant,
-
LOS Trip Report
that brings us to subject of carefully selecting companion for such a trip. Fact that boy is super handsome / cute and very energetic and resourceful in bed does not automatically make him an ideal travel companion. Sspending whole day or even several days in row with somebody is not the same like just having a dinner , bed gymnastics , sleep over and breakfast with him before saying good bye. my advice before committing somebody to accompany you for a multi day trip would be to arrange for 1 or 2 half- or full day sightseeing first and see how it goes. You may be nicely surprised how interested in seeing new things your boy will be but on another hand , disappointed how fast disinterested and looking for ways to run away that chosen boy will be. Been there done that. I had an almost ideal companion in Siem Reap and Golcen Triangle trip but also took Pattaya boy to Bangkok for a few days where his main interest turned to be malls and upscale stores, not something even remotely interesting for me.
- Vacated Throne
- Vacated Throne
-
The Moonlight Hottie
I confirm seeing at least 3 of their guys in either fashion magazine or catwalk video or both
-
What Penalty for Trying To Crash a Passenger Plane?
because justice system has not much to do with justice
- Vacated Throne
- Vacated Throne
-
After Years of Narcissism, How Does a Narcissist Age?
it's Dear Leader, you don't want get sued for defamation by MAGA idiots
-
LOS Trip Report
and unfortunately so do boys. Your list is great idea and community service
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
but we like different type of boys
-
The Moonlight Hottie
no idea what his tip would be but off fee for models is 1000 baht at Moonlight
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
my heart is bleeding that I won't be there