Everything posted by Boy69
-
Filipino boys vs Thai boys
Colombia in comparison to Thailand: Hotels - more or less same Thailand sometimes cheaper excellent quality like Thailand. Mass transit - cheap and mostly good for interurban connections, inner cities ( except Medellin) too crowded and complicated for foreigners. Taxis - cheap and reliable little bit expensive then Thailand. Food - relatively cheap but in Thailand it's much cheaper and better quality. Language barrier - in Colombia it's very difficult to get by without Spanish in Thailand is much more easy. Safety - in contrary to what people think Colombia is safe but have to be very cautious at some parts of the cities after dark. Thailand is definitely more safe. Weather - extremely varied Bogota is cold at nights in day moderate to cold.At the coast tropical and hot. Other cities mostly moderate and nice . Boys- more choices and divers than Thailand from blacks to light skin blondes very fascinating boys to choose from,better than Thailand.
-
Happy New Year, everyone.
Happy 2023 new year 😁
-
Hotel Hevent Bangkok Silom
If most reviews are positive I tend to ignore the negative ones because there are always grumpy people that will complain about everything and nothing will satisfy them.
-
Filipino boys vs Thai boys
You are correct they're among the most beautiful twinks I ever so, I traveled there with a 20 y.o. Colombian guy whom I am in contact for a year he's completely smooth, light skin, blonde hair and blue eyes looks like an angel and also has a great charming personality.
-
Freshboys, Dreamboys Hot Male- Not many customers?
I remember 7 years ago at Dream Boys young and very beautiful foreigner assian guy from the audience was invited to the stage and participated enthusiastically at the fuck show doing oral sex .
-
Filipino boys vs Thai boys
I think the it's type error the correct number is 400000 not 40000.
-
Filipino boys vs Thai boys
I visited many places, the best places For gay activity : Medellin, Cartagena and Bogota of course.
-
Filipino boys vs Thai boys
Exactly my taste. Just came back from one month trip in Colombia ,it was unforgettable amazing experience and the variety of twink types is amazing there from blacks to white blonde twinks many types for every taste, Unfortunately I was with the same Colombian guy because we developed more serious relationship and he is very jealous person so can't comment on the apps or massage parlors , the gay clubs and bars we visited were good less commercial than Thailand but vibrant and fun found it as a great challenge to what Thailand has to offer nowadays for sex and tourism surely will come back again.
-
Bogotá, December 2022/January 2023
I loved Montserrat had been there month ago although it was not easy walking. I was in Theatron and didn't like it too much crowded and monotonous Music on crazy decibels more enjoyed the local gay clubs went with my Colombian friend.
-
Type
Not weird at all , only stated they will do anything for money...
-
Have you ever asked a straight boy?
I agree the fetish for straight boys is beyond me because it's obvious they are not enjoying the session although I am not sure gay boys enjoy doing sex with much older and not attractive falangs.
-
Report on touristic sites outside Pattaya
I doubt you can spend NN garden for whole day but for couple hours its a great trip.
-
Report on Phuket
I doubt any boy will agree for 2000 Baht per day for LT , 2500 is the minimum. My last visit Vietnamese boy in BKK agreed to my offer for 3000 Baht per day for 10 days trip with me I doubt he would agree for less than that.
-
Safety in Colombia
I am in Colombia at the moment visited Bogota,San Andres, Cartagena and Santa Marta never felt unsafe and the Colombian are people very nice.
-
Jomtien hotels (not in the complex)
Try Kho Larn island beaches it's so beautiful.
-
My Swampy experience
In BKK Grab has very good service and competitive prices but in Pattaya the service was extremely expensive as far as I remember 3 years ago.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
It's the third and final season. I started to watch the first episode and stopped, it's a complete disaster the crew and the plot are very weak.
-
The agate hotel or East suites Jomtien
I don't understand it's a buffet breakfast or in order breakfast?
-
Surprising Success of Instragram
I find Chaturbate very useful I found there wonderful boy 20 y.o. from Colombia gad been in contact with him over a year and now we finally met in Bogota we will be together for a month traveling in Colombia.such a charming guy.
-
Suvarnabhumi; the latest
Yes it's a shame what is going on now. I remember my first visits at the early 2000's it was well organised almost no queues and the authorities inforce using a meter and if you ask for fix price they gave you a note with rate on it for the driver .
-
Thailand in May 2023
May is very hot and the rain start sometimes on this month, however it much better to travel on May then the rainy season July/August to October.
-
CHECK-MIG observations
It took couple of minutes just received it all is fine
-
CHECK-MIG observations
I filled the check- mig form but didn't receive any immediate mail or confirmation I ak a little bit stressful about it's take time to receive it and it is immediate confirmation?
-
New arrivals at suvarnabhumi
Don Muang is primarily for domestic and low costs international flights it should be less crowded than Suvarnabhumi.
-
New arrivals at suvarnabhumi
A taxi from the airport to Silom is around 500 bht it's nothing compared to Taxi costs in my country there's no way after 11 hours filgh and heavy luggage I will shake myself to the airport train.