Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Last 3some I had was with an old acquaintance, Vietnamese boy, working at Goodboys. I asked about a 3some, and he brought along his friend, Thai, also from Goodboys. They allowed me to video some of the action.
  2. Bottom line should always be looked at......
  3. Yes, I'm aware of the dispute. It's just typical. I remember how long it took to build the first line, endless delays, and the mad idea to have only a single line at Saphan Taksin. Not exactly forward thinking. A bit like the UK, and Heathrow!
  4. I was going to, but trip cancelled. Not sure if all facilities there fully open. Friend who stayed there said rooms were great!
  5. It was a confusing post!
  6. I leave it to your imagination!
  7. And I can always stuff them myself...
  8. Usually someone on the make!
  9. Sorry, not for many years. My hotel, Le Meredien is more comfortable!
  10. Depends where they are being stuffed...
  11. What was that post about foreigners behaving badly?
  12. And they still only have 4 carriages,wl with platforms built for 5!
  13. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Same every year, nothing happens!
  14. Not accurate to say Cambodia is simpler. You have to get an e-visa, plus an ETA, the latter available, on line, 7 days and fewer before you arrive. Visa costs $30 or so, ETA is free. However the online process is very efficient.
  15. I think I'm now far to old to try it. In the old days I stayed at the Dusit, convenient for Lumpini Park, but I preferred my bedroom, with a big mirror.
  16. Is that an available link?
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I assume young women, (and guys) are being bussed in!
  18. Cambodia has the same, plus visa. Very quick, though.
  19. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Avoiding the pollution in Bangkok? Schools shut today.
  20. Difficult to jump if paralysed.
  21. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Surprising how many people don't have common sense!
  22. Guts in sashes are sweet, but wearing too many clothes!
  23. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    What does a wet blanket sound like? Interesting concept. However your point is a good one. You need customers, and i don't think those large semi circular booths are suitable for single guys.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.