Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. BBC https://www.bbc.co.uk Bolton man faces jail over AI-generated child abuse images Don't think the case has come to trial.
  2. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Or he came before he left?
  3. You shouldn't be rude about Vinapu!
  4. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Extra 10 baht?
  5. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Doesn't look great for access by public transport?
  6. Opened for me!
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Or offered your mouth!
  8. Trouble is, you are not stupid!
  9. As I mentioned in a previous post, AI generated child porn is also illegal in the UK. It counts as an obscene image of a child.
  10. Is he related to General Prawit?
  11. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Well spotted!
  12. I love the way the police are always said to have 'rushed to the scene!
  13. How did that get through her security system? It's not as if her number is in the phone book!
  14. Dies the Thai figure take into account net immigration, which, with refugees must be millions. Also no way Bangkok only has 5.45m people.
  15. No. I think not. The announcement means that transit pax will no longer need an ETA. It was announced last night. Reported in travel press overnight.
  16. I posted a couple of weeks ago about the crazy scheme the Conservative government wanted to introduce, whereby ALL transit passengers coming through the UK, in effect, Heathrow and Manchester, had to apply for a visa. Labour has seen sense, and the requirement has been dropped, quietly. However, so as not to lose money, the price for a visa, or ETA, for visitors to the UK, has gone up from £10 to £16! This is causing more outrage!
  17. Can't find it! I must have got it from their website, or the net!
  18. Re the wine bar next to Circus, last night only 3 groups of customers, two of whom were drinking beer!
  19. Last night Soi 4 pretty full, but no Pao!
  20. Bald promoter is back at Banana? He was at Freshboys last night, if we are talking about the same guy?
  21. NAAM 1608, is one of my favourite restaurants! Often have to book. Great river view.
  22. I agree. I thought I was lucky, but I guess it's because they never pay out!
  23. Sorry, under 'first2'

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.