Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Indeed!
  2. Such as Bangkok, where it tends to rain for an hour or so around 4pm.
  3. When you see the word 'Democratic' in the description of a country, you can becsure it is a dictatorship. Sao Tome is no exception.
  4. Siamroads.com
  5. Thanks, but I go to Cambodia tomorrow, so will take USD, but back in Bangkok on 11th.
  6. I assume that he bottoms, once at least!
  7. Keithambrose posted a topic in Gay Thailand
    I am on my way back to Bangkok. I have a lot of small denomination USD bills that I have built up. These are OK in Cambodia, but I've not tried them in Bangkok. Do boys accept these, as well as the red notes, etc? Via Vinapu tuck or otherwise!
  8. Siam Roads
  9. Like a topping on a favourite pizza?
  10. Maybe, but I remain sceptical!
  11. You, offing twinks?
  12. Line ID atlasbar1, doesn't seem to work?
  13. Sounds like a waste of time!
  14. Er, 'off' means take a boy off from the bar.
  15. Incidentally. I just got another request for Bt5,000. No explanation. I have now blocked him.
  16. Tip of the iceberg. I suppose someone had to have a light rap on the knuckles!
  17. Thanks!
  18. Do they say whether they are top, bottom or vers?
  19. Excellent! Apart from the symbolism, much better, and more inventive, than London display!
  20. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Is this for real? Not that I am thinking of relocating, but seems odd that a private company is offering a 5 year visa, plus add ons. I know this is Thailand, but....
  21. Looks like last year's residue!
  22. Possibly attempting a dive into shallow water in drainpipe? a la circus dives!
  23. Not just the bottom row!
  24. Makes a change from falling from a window! Reminds one of old style Mafia killings.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.