Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Return to Thailand
Can't find twitter account under , is there more info?
-
Circus Soi 4 for sale...
Yes, fair point.
-
TK massage
Hot and cold running cocks!
-
Gay Bar Reviews from 2002!
I wish.....
-
Gay Bar Reviews from 2002!
Bangkok was not very built up then. My hotel, the old Dusit Thani, was the tallest building
-
Gay Bar Reviews from 2002!
On my second visit to Bangkok, c1980, no Internet etc, but somehow, maybe concierge ot taxi driver delivered me to a house where 2 delightful boys engaged in a 3some, pre HIV. No idea where it was, looked like an ordinary house!
-
Gay Bar Reviews from 2002!
Thanks, a long and venerable history!
-
TK massage
4 hands massage.....
-
TK massage
Pretty full on! Phet boy are nudging towards in with e hands massage with guy being massaged being naked, but no cocks
-
Circus Soi 4 for sale...
Mr Micawber, David Copperfield: 'Annual income 20 pounds, annual expenditure nineteen and six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds and six, result misery '
-
Circus Soi 4 for sale...
Indeed, being busy does not mean making a profit! It's all down to the bottom line, so to speak!
-
TK massage
Yes, just by monorail.
-
TK massage
Line. Not your type, though, very slim. Lots of fucking videos, but they are all fucking the same guy, an older Thai guy!
-
Circus Soi 4 for sale...
Yes, not 3 years!
-
Circus Soi 4 for sale...
Cameron, I'm told. My local spy says he hires incompetent managers!
-
Circus Soi 4 for sale...
Circus packed tonight. A couple more familiar faces, but no Pao.
-
Gay Bar Reviews from 2002!
I agree, I think must make the 30 years. Had a lot of uni students in old days.
-
Circus Soi 4 for sale...
Just looked in to Soi 4, for a drink. Not yet back to sex! Whole place packed, Circus and Balcony, etc. Wine bar, 2 people! Stretched my legs past Tawan, open, but looked pretty empty. Massage parlours down towards Silom all open, varying no, and quality, of boys. One issue is their bright lights shine into my eyes, making it difficult to see the boys. Chillax looked the most presentable.
-
Circus Soi 4 for sale...
Talking if bars, does anyone go into the newish wine bar near Circus? seems an odd choice, and mostly empty
-
TK massage
This shop sends daily explicit videos of their boys, walking, fucking etc. It seems all boys are top, in answer to my enquiry.
-
Anyone Tips for Moldova?
And London.
-
Circus Soi 4 for sale...
I went to Circus last night. Didn't recognise any of the staff, no Pao. Poor service, and fairly empty. Pride, across the street much busier.
-
Bangkok - departing miscellaneous
I only look for 18 to 24 vers or bottom on Grindr, so don't know about tops. Certainly, in my category, there is plenty of choice! Indeed, pretty keen. I hope to recover from my hospital experience, in time to dabble.
-
Bangkok - departing miscellaneous
In one sense that's good news! I prefer vers, as I also like to swallow!
-
American Man’s Quick Action Saves Woman from Bridge Jump
Hope she doesn’t join PFC!