Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Cambodia lowers e-visa prices for tourists
That's true. The $6 was an add on!
-
Cambodia lowers e-visa prices for tourists
I should have waited. I applied today. The website did say $30, but when I came to pay it was $36!
-
Where will you be when it hits midnight?
You mean you don't know how to sex a frog? Also, you could just take a chance!
-
Where will you be when it hits midnight?
You could try!
-
Gay bar shows
Pretty impressive!
-
Audacity to ask for money
Like the Diabelli variations by Beethoven, of which there are 33!
-
Where will you be when it hits midnight?
It doesn't work that way. If you want a Prince you have to kiss a frog!
-
Where will you be when it hits midnight?
You could try kissing a frog, and see if it turns into a Prince! If you're lucky!
-
Young Thai influencer dies after alcohol drinking challenge
There was a comment in one of the reports, can't remember which.
-
Rose Hotel, Bangkok?
They are refurbishing the hotel on Surawong, close to the Meridien. The work is close to the Rose Residence.
-
Info organizing bangkok?
I would hope to be able to rise to the situation, but not more than once a night!
- Gay bar shows
-
Hello Atlas, bye bye The One/Tawan
Thanks. All muscle guys, or some twinks also!
-
Rose Hotel, Bangkok?
Vinapu talked about that some months ago.
-
Young Thai influencer dies after alcohol drinking challenge
In the old days, there used to be drinking competitions at my University, Oxford, they were banned after a couple of deaths.
-
Young Thai influencer dies after alcohol drinking challenge
I think that we would also agree that that that article is interesting, and relevant!
-
Rose Hotel, Bangkok?
They were open in early November, as I went there with Peter RS. He had a reservation, but they denied it, and said they were full! Makes your point. We ended up at Mango Tree.
-
Rose Hotel, Bangkok?
It has a really good Thai restaurant.
-
Recent Medellín Trip
Makes my point.
-
Recent Medellín Trip
Riobard has a programme which converts straightforward comments into something incomprehensible.
-
Charlie Woods' hole-in-one
Translation please.
-
How you remember peoples' names from a party encounter?
I seem to manage!
-
Patpong comings and goings
If so, they will miss him. He was very effective, and had been there a long time.
-
How you remember peoples' names from a party encounter?
I have never been good with names. In the old days when working cards were exchanged, and that made it easier. I meetings I'd put the cards in order, in front of me so I could remember who was who. Socially I remain poor at memory of names, so if in doubt, I say, 'I believe we met before'. If we have met fine, if not they are less likely to be upset! I loathe social media, and would hate to have my friends delineated by Instagram!
-
'Blued' app trap: Two Chinese Men Arrested for Extortion and Assault in Bangkok
It all depends if they look at it as they snatch it! Common is just to snatch it and disappear