Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I hadn't thought of it as ER, but I suppose it is. In UK private hospitals mostly do not offer walk in. Only very few.
  2. I understand that. Perhaps also the reason drugs in US can be 4 times the price that they are in UK. My blood thinner Apixaban, is 45USD a month in UK, 8 times that in USA, I believe. In fact I don't pay, as prescriptions free for anyone over 60. And many other groups. Huge advantage.
  3. In this weather, quite an attractive walk, if you don't get lost!
  4. A few words on my recent visit to Bhumrungrad Hospital. I have had condition of the oesophagus, called achalasia. Causes food to go down slowly, and sometimes get stuck. If food does get stuck, then it usually clears, though it can take several hours. Anyway, Saturday night, got some of the Meridien' lounge, pork and mushrooms stuck. Still stuck this morning, so in effect I hadn't eaten for 48 hours. Did have sex though, see Cambodian crossover post! This morning off to the hospital. In short, amazing hospital. Huge. Private, but offers walk in service. Unlike UK. Very smart and efficient I turned up at 10.15, registered, triaged, saw Consultant, general anaesthetic, gastroscopy, removal of pork, recovery, postop discussion, full report plus photos (ugh). In 10.15, out 4pm. Really impressed. My Thai Consultant looked 25, but was an Assistant Professor. And, total charge, £1,100, about one third of UK, and i assume US would be a lot higher. I realise Thailand is advertising health care abroad, and I can see why. Now having soup and brie, and recharging.
  5. +855 96 999 9428 is his mobile number, on WhatsApp. Trying to work out how to share pics!
  6. Does it have Bank accounts for individual bribes?
  7. He said OK, will send shortly.
  8. I'll ask, I don't see why not, he wants business!
  9. I think GB Shaw said, ' two nations divided by a common language '.
  10. Yes, indeed, executor it is. I have similar issues with predictive txt, I should turn the feature off, but somehow, I don't!
  11. I can't send a pic of him, as I didn't ask him. I can ask him now, I suppose.
  12. I am more at sea with IT than Vinapu. I do not know how to attach the photo he sent! It's on WhatsApp. I did a screenshot.
  13. A question frequently asked about a lot of the topics on here!
  14. Just doesn't say what flavour it is! A choice would be good!
  15. Not sure whether this should go here or in Cambodia section, but I get feeling that Cambodia section not read that much. Anyway, I am back in Bangkok, and as I now feel better, looked for a boy. I picked a boy from Siem Reap, who had contacted me there, on Grindr, but I hadn't taken him. He is now in Bangkok, so we met. He lives in Siem Reap, only visiting Bangkok. Short, but cute, nice ass and body. Very enthusiastic kissing and bottom. Plus point was massage he did afterwards. One of the best I've had. Not a muscle was untouched, perfect strength and skill. He works at Massage shop 'No 5', which is facing Pub St. I don't remember it. From the pic he sent, it looks good class. Not a gay place, mixed, but he is certainly worth meeting. Name is Soda.
  16. Is 'executioner' predictive txt?
  17. Maybe he's arranged a Royal Pardon, a la Thaksin!
  18. Keithambrose replied to unicorn's topic in The Beer Bar
    Hopefully, they would be also!
  19. That's not that outlandish!
  20. Hope vinapu not involved!
  21. Well, I was wrong there! Handed over promptly.
  22. Keithambrose replied to unicorn's topic in The Beer Bar
    With a partner, naked?
  23. Keithambrose replied to unicorn's topic in The Beer Bar
    Could do with all those!
  24. I didn't put on the minute underwear provided, made that obvious, and felt his cock! Hey Presto, off came his clothes! The rest followed. I only had 1,400 in cash, as I wasn't actually looking for sex. I gave him that, he seemed happy, as was I! I also paid downstairs for the massage, can't remember how much.
  25. Also, not customer's fault!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.