Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. 'political influence' in Thailand. Who would have thought it?
  2. Does this happen at a specific time?
  3. I'm sure the Owners of Red Bull are quaking in their boots!
  4. Sounds like What happened during Prohibition!
  5. Indeed, quite absurd.
  6. I thought he was earning an obscene amount of money in liberal Saudi Arabia?
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    In England, years ago the 'working class' referred to their evening meal as 'Tea'. As in ' I'm going home for my tea'.
  8. Do you use them all at the same time?
  9. Perhaps I visit a different Tokyo, I find it expensive! Though to be fair boys are reasonable. Cheaper than a good meal!
  10. What about second boy?
  11. Do you also have an oral boyfriend?
  12. In the UK, in the 60's, Lady Chatterly's Lover, by DH Lawrence, was said to be obscene!
  13. I have an American friend who was a junior officer in Vietnam. He said he spent some time avoiding being shot by his own troops, who were high on drugs
  14. How about supporting the victim's wife and children?
  15. At least they have given up duelling!
  16. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    There is debate in the UK over 'dinner', or 'supper'. Supper seems to be the more upper class way of describing a light evening meal. The more down to earth description is 'I'm having my tea'!
  17. Just realised that as I am going to Bangkok, it's the wrong place anyway!
  18. I took a different route. I also had no money as a child,though, as it was the UK, support was available. I became a lawyer, and did well, and I then considered options. Mine is a children's home in Siem Reap, run by a dedicated Spanish lady, and Khmer staff. All the kids have been abandoned or sold, the majority sexually abused. I asked what I can do, and the result was that I sponsor some of the kids, each over a 10 year period. Glad to say first one, now 19, left the home, and is at University. These kids are the lucky ones.
  19. I arrive on 5th, so unlikely we can meet. Shame, you seem my type, no drama, and I like cats!
  20. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Prehistory gets quite common when you get to my age! I remember an excellent choice there, also 3somes. They changed their name, I think, by altering one letter?
  21. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I think the old AquaSpa, massage place, down by Saint Louis, had a gym. I had some good times there!
  22. I assume Anutin's family Empire includes hotels?
  23. As a UK resident, it is well known that the articles in the Sun bear the same relation to reality as those in Pravda.
  24. How many Russians did Stalin kill, or allow to starve? 10 million, or more?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.