Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I used to use 'Stylist Tailor', down the street to the Shangri-la. 50 yards before the hotel. The hotel recommended them. They were good, but now, with so much discounting at home. It's cheaper to get good quality shirts, etc, in UK.
  2. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    But he was to be in Bangkok!
  3. Real money or card in other pocket. The small change or expired card can be handed over swiftly, the idea being that usually the mugger won't wait around. At least that's the idea! You need to remember which pocket is which! Difficult with a phone, but other members have referred to carrying a cheap local phone, leaving your main phone in the hotel.
  4. Perhaps they will take over the world, like Westworld...
  5. That's definitely common sense. Like dressing in old clothes, no fancy watch, some small denomination notes in one pocket, expired credit card, etc. I learnt that in NY in 1980!
  6. I wish you were right, but I fear that he did win the majority of votes, despite a clearly dishonest campaign. That says a lot about the American voter, the manipulation by social media, and the inability of the Democrats to put forward a coherent platform. The main casualty, I think, was truth, which no-one seems to consider relevant. Look at Matt Gaetz. Going the same way in UK, cf Boris Johnson.
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yes, to first paragraph. Second paragraph is not a valid comparison. Although I have given up a newspaper for that reason. Third paragraph, OK. If all the articles were interesting, it wouldn't be so bad. I think most people would like to see articles that have some connections with gay life in-Thailand.
  8. Very sad that this was highlighted as an achievement.
  9. Presumably not enough bribes handed over.
  10. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I know some members who have left the forum as a result.
  11. This was discussed at length recently.
  12. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I struggle to see the relevance?
  13. He could buy Hotmale!
  14. Going to tell.....?
  15. I thought he was on his own?
  16. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I assume that the offenders pay off the BIB?
  17. One should also remember that the UK pension is one of the lowest, if not the lowest, of all countries in Europe.
  18. Young saplings?
  19. I wonder in what way they were expected to intervene? Orgy?
  20. King of College is, still, I hope, a traditional walk in place, with boys who stand up, shirtless, for inspection, when you come in.
  21. Thanks. I'll try to check it out in January!
  22. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Outside my budget!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.