Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Just arrived- Pattaya
Thanks for info. The show at XBoys is supposed to be pretty full on, did you stay for that?
-
Citizenship for 483,000 migrant workers and ethnic children born in Thailand
I thought it might be 'think of a number and double it'!
-
Citizenship for 483,000 migrant workers and ethnic children born in Thailand
I wonder how they got to the figure of 44 years? Why not 40, or 45?
-
Just arrived- Pattaya
Would you prefer parsley, rosemary or thyme?
-
Just arrived- Pattaya
That would be great. If all goes well, I hope to be at Copa by 7pm. My flight is due to land at Swampy at 3.45. Copa are providing a car to hotel. I will be rather tired! Flight is from London.
-
Just arrived- Pattaya
I am due to arrive Thursday night for 3 days. Staying at Copa, on advice of our resident sage, Vinapu! Then up to Bangkok. Happy to meet for a drink etc. On Friday I have booked a Siam Roads guide for the day and evening!
-
Facial recognition to start in 6 Thai airports
Will be useful, if it works! I'm assuming it applies to all pax, not just Thai nationals?
-
‘Travelling tax’ to start with air travel from mid-2025
Possibly, but Thailand doesn't have the best record in this area! As I said, surely a nightly hotel tax would be simpler?
-
When will sex tourism become cashless in Thailand?
Incidentally, I read today that all 7/11 stores in Thailand will be moving to scan and pay next month.
-
‘Travelling tax’ to start with air travel from mid-2025
Fair enough, but I can't see Thailand getting their act together to deal with all the airlines that fly to Bangkok, collecting the money, which I assume is in different currencies, depending on the airline, onverting it into exactly Baht300, etc. How will the airline, in say, Pakistan, charge Baht300, in local currency? I suppose that where there's a will there's a way, but it seems odd to add in an expensive layer of bureaucracy to collect a small amount of money.
-
My Latest View On Brazil ....
Just as well you don't have sex with the building!
- Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
-
‘Travelling tax’ to start with air travel from mid-2025
A simpler way would be a daily small tax on hotel rooms. This is common in Europe. Easy to operate and collect. Most hotel guests will be 'travellers'.
- Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
So you drink on your own in Cocka2?
-
‘Travelling tax’ to start with air travel from mid-2025
I assume there would have to be additional questions when you apply for a ticket. How many different airlines serve Bangkok? How would the Thai authorities check that the necessary people had paid, etc? Also, how would Thailand collect the money off the airlines. I suppose that if there was a brown envelope opportunity, things might go more smoothly!
-
Pattaya beach litter crisis
Have fun!
-
When will sex tourism become cashless in Thailand?
I think the accountability issue is important. As mentioned before, China likes card or phone payments, to keep tabs on who does what. It may be that Thailand is not that sophisticated, but who knows.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
The videos from TK are certainly very explicit, to say the least, but they are repetitive, and the action scenes seem to involve the same 2 or 3 guys. Also they all seem to be tops, no good for me!
-
‘Travelling tax’ to start with air travel from mid-2025
I saw that was one of the suggestions, but how will the airline know whether the tax is payable, ie. a tourist, payable, or a Thai national, or other exempt category, not payable.
-
‘Travelling tax’ to start with air travel from mid-2025
The question is how it will be levied, without causing big delays. I can't see that the Government has worked that out yet.
-
Pattaya beach litter crisis
Would be good to know, I was thinking of going there next week.
-
Kissing
Hopefully, the boy will at least be kissing your cock!
-
Kissing
But not so easy to do in a bar!
-
Sattahip Holds Thai Massage Camp Project
Nothing like a nice uniform!