Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Thai barber fee based on penis size
Is he an attractive guy?
-
Pattaya OK's purple monorail project
Indeed,though I think that he who cannot be named, prefers Bavaria!
-
Pattaya OK's purple monorail project
Berlin Airport certainly gave the lie to German efficiency, ditto the Hamburg Elbphilharmonie, nearly 10 times over the original budget!
-
Brussels, Belgium
Looks typical!
-
Pattaya OK's purple monorail project
Perhaps you could give some examples? I remember, many years ago, when BTS was started, it took for ever! Perhaps it depends on the 'profit' made by the builder!
-
Pattaya OK's purple monorail project
22nd century project?
-
Safety
He's certainly getting on a bit!
-
Thailand will require Electronic Travel Authorization for all travelers
Won't be long!
-
Sansuk
Are the 100 guys engaged in what the English magazine, Private Eye, calls Ugandan activities?
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
Hoping that it won't happen any time soon? Not like you...
-
Thailand will require Electronic Travel Authorization for all travelers
It's the future, whether you like it or not. The UK, and the EU, are introducing similar systems.
-
Planning sleep & hours on vacation
I'm with Olddaddy. I can't burn the candle at both ends any more. So, as suggested, insist on a more reasonable timetable, agree to differ, or find someone else!
-
Safety
It also works the other way round. Sometimes I have not had the money to pay a guy, either forgot wallet or whatever. I say that either I will pay them next time, or do a Bank transfer. So far the relevant guy has been happy with that, and I always pay! Again, it helps if it's a regular!
-
Safety
Sorry, bbkmf said........
-
Safety
I think Khaolak guy was just saying be cautious, no more than that.
-
Safety
'Never a borrower or a lender be', as Polonius put it some 450 years ago!
-
Safety
Tha is for your comments. I Bangkok, I usually use grindr, go go bars, or massage parlours. There is one guy I used several times, but that is the exception. I only do ST. I've been lucky over the years, all the Grindr guys, bar one, looked like their pics, and performed. Ditto bars, and massage. Like you, no issues as to safety. I hope my luck holds in November, when I am dipping a toe, and perhaps more, into the water of Pattaya!
-
Safety
I am based in UK, and have a small group of regulars that I enjoy. There have been odd occasions, in the past, when I was using one offs where I was stung by guys asking for 50% up front. Since I ask guys to come to my place, I understand that they may be reluctant to come to a house for the first time. Usually I will agree a small figure to cover fares, if asked. With my regulars, however, I am inclined to consider helping, if they are guys I have known a long time, also if they are on an escort site where you can leave reviews, that's an additional safeguard. I agree though it's always a risk. I've had 2 guys say they were short, £200, could I send them cash, next visit free. Both turned up as requested. I actually gave them a tip for being honest! I took a big chance on a guy who screwed up his Uni fees, I agreed to pay against a year of free visits! A hell of a risk, and not recommended, but I had a close relationship with this guy, I thought. Indeed, all turned out fine, and I still see him regularly, 3 years later. OK, luck involved, but I thought, I like the guy, I can afford it, why not! We're sort of friends, talk about families, etc, though I'm not kidding myself, it's basically a commercial relationship!
-
New home for Good Boy?
I agree that the pillar is an issue. Personally I prefer the smaller, more 'intimate' (sic) space where they now are. I find the wide open spaces not conducive to getting to know boys etc. Also, they would consistently have to have a large no of boys. The current, slightly sleazy atmosphere, I like!
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
Chacon a son goùt, as they say!
-
Neighboring countries compete with Thailand for foreign retirees
Bit kinky?
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
Some of the twitter feeds are not only xxx, but showing BB fucking by the boys!
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
I hope to be there first 2 weeks of November!
-
Jetstar opens Perth base, launches new Bangkok route
Also, no business class, I think.
-
King endorses new cabinet
I see that the convicted drug dealer, Captain Thanamat, who couldn't be a minister, following the recent Constitutional Court ruling, has merely substituted his younger brother! Sort of beggars belief, except that this is Thailand!