Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Very sensible message.
  2. Eastbound is worse for me. When I went straight through, recently, London to Sydney, I was wiped out for 2 days. Coming back was better. This was business class, but even so. However when I was working I used to fly to Tokyo. Arrive Saturday pm. Get up following morning, at 7 am, to be taken to play golf. Golf and polite chat all day, back to hotel 7pm! Following morning, Monday start work at 9am! Hardly noticed jet lag. What I think those showed was the power of the mind and adrenalin. As it was work, and you had to concentrate, somehow jetlag didn't get a look in. My Sydney trip was after I retired!
  3. Look forward to further news!
  4. More like a mixed up dictionary, with a hint of unpleasantness. Blocking him was well worthwhile.
  5. Instead of Google translate!
  6. Are they premium prices? Also do they bottom?
  7. Better than 'idle of this forum'....
  8. Well, you could, it might be interesting!
  9. Do these 3 venues have a common denominator!
  10. Also, I believe that Subway and BTS clse quite early, midnight or so? Not so good if you are out late.
  11. Sort of Schrodinger's cat!
  12. Nobody and somebody at the same time!
  13. At least it wasn't boy from 2005!
  14. Last time I was there I did find it too cold. Boys were nice, I agree.
  15. So, Thursday is not the new Friday?
  16. It's because you are so good looking!
  17. Interesting that Yakusa dominate the tattoo market in Japan, so to speak. My clients there told me that if you were tattooed, and went to an Onsen, they would not let you in. The other thing to look for, I was told, was missing fingers, punishment if a member did something wrong! Amusingly, I was playing golf at the very upmarket Yokohama Country Club, and my clients cautioned me that my drive must not hit the group in front as 'they were yakusa'. No tattoos visible, and I couldn't drive that far anyway!
  18. Page doesn't load, at least not for me!
  19. Or Venezuela.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.