Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Yes, Googuy it now is. Odd name change!
  2. Sorry, 'Apollo'
  3. Good suggestion, thanks! I think Apolli, now renamed, is very close to a BTS station, though in different direction.
  4. Sounds like a nice guy, good to hear.
  5. Would rather stay alive....
  6. That makes it easier!
  7. Thanks!
  8. Thanks!
  9. Understood, but not 7 times less?
  10. OK. Vinapu says only 10 mins from BTS Station.
  11. Thanks!
  12. Have you tried the rooms there?
  13. Thanks. 10 mins walk is fine!
  14. Nor me, if we are talking about restaurants, or hotels.
  15. It does seem to be one of the best websites, with clear details of performance etc. I am rather sceptical, however that the 300 would all be around on the same day! Still, the buffet idea looks worth trying. It looks not that near public transport, so is Grab suggested?
  16. I wouldn't get too excited, the defendants were members of the yellow shirts, a right-wing, pro monarchist party!
  17. There is still an inbalance, their minimum rate per day, is the same as ours per hour! Things are a bit cheaper, I know but not that cheap!
  18. From a European perspective, the wages are still very low!
  19. Another deal done?
  20. Bill for what?
  21. This is clearly good news, but a little surprising. The assumption is that the bill will pass the Senate. I would have thought that the right wing Senate, with the Army picks, would be hostile, but it seems not! Perhaps a deal has been done!
  22. Thanks both for your replies. Appreciated!
  23. I'm always confused by the US measure of a cup. In this context, how many cups in a mouthful?
  24. Without wishing to be controversial, I have noticed that in the US, particularly State Courts, and a jury trial, of which I have had some experience, two wrongs do make a right! I have acted for companies that have been found liable for the acts of their employees, precisely because the jury recognised that the company could pay. Sometimes you have many multiple defendants, 'old uncle tom cobley and all', quite absurd from a logical, or legal, point of view, but that's how the cases go. When I started my legal career, the Oil Majors had US jurisdiction in their contracts. That slowly shifted to English law, which was found to be more reliable.
  25. Ah, yes, it's amazing how orderly Japanese pax are. The way they evacuated the collided A350 at Haneda was astonishing. Hardly any Injuries. Mind you Japanese Airlines are pretty tough on hand baggage, which helps!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.