Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Thanks. I appreciate your point. I am just keen to know that the pics are broadly reliable, and that the guts are there. I like younger twinks, 18 to 25. How they perform is a different matter, chemistry, etc. Like you however, my experience is broadly positive. I asked because I normally use apps, but was thinking of branching out into massage parlours next visit. Do you know if 3 comes are possible, ie where the boys have sex with each other, as well as the customer? I appreciate a larger tip required!
  2. He was fined, and imprisoned. Not fired till appeals exhausted, which could be some time, being Thailand! Judging from my reading of State Court judgements in the USA, the Police Authority would certainly have been a Defendant in a damages claim, in the USA, and with a jury trial, a good chance they would be held liable.
  3. Any idea how accurate these listings are?
  4. I was going to make the same point!
  5. Indeed, I suspect it took at least 15 minutes to get off the plane!
  6. Fair points have been made, but I note that the bike was uninsured, and had no licence plates, and well over the speed limit, and the culprit was in the traffic control department!
  7. I do t recall any of the inhabitants surviving!
  8. Didn't someone have that idea, 80 years ago, sending the inhabitants off to a 'holiday' in the east of the country?
  9. So how is the family supposed to collect the judgment? Seems likely that is why the Court dismissed the claim against the RTP, who would be able to pay.
  10. Thanks! Sounds good. I will see what can be done!
  11. Peeled or unpeeled?
  12. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Cambodia
    I don't think NH 6 is that great now! When you turn off the new airport road onto NH 6, it's still a bit like a country lane, and the slow lorries etc are a real pain!
  13. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Cambodia
    But no brown envelope payments for that? Or maybe there would be. The state of the roads in Cambodia is indeed a disgrace. Siem Reap has Angkor Wat, the biggest tourist attraction In SE Asia, and is the poorest province. Something wrong somewhere!
  14. I would agree with that!
  15. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Good for him!
  16. Keithambrose replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Perhaps to stop people falling out!
  17. I'm surprised that he needed a passport!
  18. I liked the comment in the press release, 'when they are cleared, they will return to their duties'! No whitewash then!
  19. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Phuket
    I think they would be more surprised if something was done about it!
  20. Falling out of windows seems to be catching!
  21. At least no farang fell, or jumped, out!
  22. One on one
  23. The 10 items for discussion...
  24. Do these boys speak some Thai? Otherwise it must be difficult to live and work.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.