Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Youth ok, but while showing no interest in sexual activity, I still find it odd. Surely he could have been sucked off, if he was hard,
  2. When I was in Chongqing, it was so polluted, the air was brown!
  3. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Hopefully there will be some reports in due course. I wonder why they need 3 sites? Do they have enough boys?
  4. Naked and hard, but no interaction. Odd, how did he stay hard?
  5. Speaking as an English lawyer, you should draw a distinction between civil and criminal cases. In civil cases settlement at any stage is encouraged. Indeed judges have a duty to suggest mediation. Settlement offers can affect costs orders as well. However, you cannot settle a criminal case, as the prosecutor is the Crown, represented by the Crown Prosecution service. The injured person is not a party to the case. There are some exceptions, for example VAT fraud, where the Defendant can agree a settlement, which is paid to the Customs authority.
  6. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    And the recovery gets longer as you get older!
  7. Yes, most advice is 2 pills on the day you have sex, plus one for 2 days after.
  8. Another example of the way the press, and social media can twist facts. Unfortunately, it was ever thus!
  9. Agree, they are human beings, after all!
  10. The website seems to be down?
  11. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Swedes aren't great either.
  12. Bit odd this. A frigate is surely capable of handling bad weather; 6 metre waves are high, but much worse conditions in the Atlantic, etc. I suspect there is more to this.
  13. Refusing a bribe, in Thailand? Surely a first!
  14. PS. I just texted my pensions advisor, a query. I got an out of office, which gave 3 colleagues who could deal with my query. They were automatically sent my message, and my query was dealt with the same day.
  15. In UK, you cannot deduct any real estate taxes! Mind you, they are a lot lower than parts of the US.
  16. Fair enough!
  17. Plenty of former soviet union countries, I think? Ta Uzbekistan?
  18. Sorry!
  19. OK. Bit easier in the UK. Most done online.
  20. You won't have much luck with Tawan, it's closed. Police issues.
  21. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Impaling seems to be the new fashion....
  22. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Thanks. I did mention boys, but they are not at as much risk from the bathroom floor as I am! Balance goes down as I get older!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.