Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I think I'm still alive? I must check!
  2. True, but they had some stable years in thev30s! How about Stalin?
  3. You could say Hitler brought stability to Germany. But..... It's always a sensible idea to ban opposition parties, makes it easier to win elections! Re my earlier comments about the new airport at Siem Reap, I read an interesting article that said that the Chinese financing is drying up, and there is a risk that current projects will not be completed. One of the major lenders has gone bust, it seems!
  4. When you are 70, you can use fast track!
  5. You are lucky! Although, as I said the range of prices are a bit odd, they are mostly cheaper than I pay. I pay £70 for cleaning and scaling, for example. Impla t is about the same.
  6. Interesting. Quite a range of prices. Tooth whitening seems rather high. More than double an extraction.
  7. Only just!
  8. Understood. I have a Michelin Star restaurant near me in Hertfordshire, and I go there occasionally. The 5 course lunch tasting menu is usually enough! In the evening it's 7 courses. I have to stay near the bottom of the wine list!
  9. Both should involve tasting!
  10. This is a tasting menu? That is 12 courses?
  11. But worth it!
  12. So good you posted it twice!
  13. Sounds like it could be made into a song!
  14. Sometimes you have to go 300 yards to find one.....
  15. Sad case. I last did criminal law a long time ago, but in England, mens rea, or intention, is required to prove murder. Appalling though the behaviour of this woman was, unless she deliberately drove at the children, it would not be murder. We do not have degrees of murder. But In England the situation is worse, in one sense, since there is a specific offence of causing death by dangerous driving. The maximum penalty is less than for manslaughter, manslaughter is unlimited. Drivers are always prosecuted for the offence of causing death by dangerous diving. I never understood why. For reasons which are unclear, therefore, drivers who kill usually get a fairly low sentence.
  16. I'm not sure that the Thai pm will murder Thaksin!
  17. I assume the PM is totally unconcerned about taking advice from a convicted criminal!
  18. In accordance with your deserved reputation as a philanthropist!
  19. Sounds great. Enjoy her to the hilt, so to speak! I arrive on the 6th, I hope I have similar luck!
  20. I agree about the MRT station ticket staff. I have also found them very good.
  21. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Good point! And correct, so far as the Subway is concerned. Sex underneath the train would be more challenging!
  22. My guide in Siem Reap said that about 30% of the population are illiterate. Mind you the cou try has had 30 years of civil war, but even so.
  23. See other pist about threat to LP, from dam over Mekong.
  24. Looks like a useful improvement. If it works!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.