Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Another suicide!
  2. Personally, yuk!
  3. I agree. Atmosphere is important, so I prefer a smaller, intimate space that can be filled up more easily with boys, preferably in underwear. I also think you need dimmer lighting, to encourage more activity! Turn aircon down, difficult to feel sexy in an ice box!
  4. Rubbish in, rubbish out, as they say!
  5. OK. I haven't been to either, yet! SBN sounds interesting, but I think I am too old! Perhaps I should take a young friend!
  6. I know, but we have had a couple of unexplained deaths of Russian dissidents in the UK. One found dead in New Malden, in the next road to friends of mine. Very little publicity about it.
  7. He may have been a dissident! Plenty of unexplained deaths in thatcarea, even in London.
  8. Interesting that they were not on the correct flight path. We get the impression, these days, that between take off and landing, the computer runs the plane!
  9. In my experience, they show no concern at all. This is Japan, and they are doing a job! I have used these services for many years, and always had good service. Not many biys speak English, but, as you will have seen, you order the services you want from a 'shopping list', ant the items are usually faithfully delivered. If you go to a bar, King of College, for example, the manager usually speaks some English, and has a menu you can peruse! More top boys than bottom, usually, they say Western cocks are sometimes too big!
  10. Patpong 1, no traffic!
  11. Me too, excellent example at Le Meredien, not that expensive! The suite also has a double shower for ease of showering with your companion! And a Japanese toilet.
  12. So would I. Extra protein drink!
  13. Difficult, I was 2 weeks old! Hadn't had much sex at that point!
  14. I see there is a website, plus a picture of a boarded up building. Said to be on Silom, just past where Skytrain turns off. One pic of guys stripped to waist, hunk/twunk. Straightforward comment, 'come here for massage or sex'! You have to pay in advance, 7/11 suggested! No cash accepted. All a bit odd.
  15. Yes, I saw one of my companions breakfasting with another client at Le Meredien! He grinned at me!
  16. Gosh, twice within 5 mins, I wish!
  17. Personally, I think it makes no difference if you are a newbie, or an old hand. You still need to be sensible. Le Meredien, a 5 star hotel, does not interfere with guests at all, so your own risk.
  18. I take your point, in that the boy has to agree. However the manager may need to know who is loaded, so to speak!
  19. Good point. I don't know what the answer is. Tattooing is a physical assault, so to speak, and, like circumcision, permanent. All I would say is that if done on birth it is near enough risk free, but in a number of societies it is done at puberty, which is painful, and more risky. In the UK, where I am from, it was done as a matter of course 70 years ago, nothing to do with religion, but now quite rare, other than religious reasons. My GP, who was Jewish, was anti circumcision, at a later stage, on the grounds that any operation carries a risk. It is interesting that Jews and Muslims circumcise, another example of how close the 2 religions are, or should be! On sensitivity, as a circumcised guy, I have plenty of sensitivity!
  20. The fees are poor, but the tips are great!
  21. I presume so!
  22. It's wise to agree, before you start, that your masseur will cum, with any appropriate fee.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.