Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Tattoos are fairly minimal compared to some! I could cope with those on offer. Nice to see boys in jockstrap!
  2. Not me, I also find CDG to be difficult, and inefficient.
  3. True, but STD also means lost days, or weeks!
  4. If you watch them grill it in front of you, from raw, you should be OK. It's when the food cools, is left, and is reheated that problems occur
  5. The Army is still there! I see that the Constitutional Court is still moving to dissolve Pita's party, thus disenfranchising the largest part of the popular vote, on a laughable pretext.
  6. I have done that, but the feed is very variable. A lot is in Thai, and the feed often does not say if the highlighted boy is top or bottom.
  7. There is a lot if favourable comment about Taiwan, but I have never been. I enjoy Siem Reap, cheap, lots to do, and lots of boys!
  8. Indeed, I can't see those in control giving up any time soon, despite what the popular vote may say!
  9. Nothing too serious, then!
  10. This does seem to be an issue. I have come across this a few times. I am distinctly average, and also get, oh you are Big! Or, too broad, etc. It seems to be a bit of a mindset in Japan, perhaps to avoid bottoming, though I have always managed to have fun there!
  11. I thought they were all amyl nitrate. As a top, i haven't thought of using them. Articles say they can be dangerous if you have heart issues.
  12. And can be a little warmer!
  13. Yes, I was surprised, you don't find ads for PrEP in Oxford Cicus tube. Near Soho, or Earls Court.
  14. Vinapu took me to the gay area of Toronto, Wellesley, for supper tonight. The subway station walls were advertising PrEP!
  15. Great pictures, thanks!
  16. Ho, ho!
  17. I live in London, and you would expect to pay £200 for an hour, sometimes, plus uber. You would be lucky to pay less, some guys are asking, and getting, £300 or more.
  18. Travel by car to Cambodia, can be lengthy and difficult!
  19. Another flying farang. Sad.
  20. There's a surprise!
  21. Sven Basquiat was one of my favourite boys on Bel Ami etc. Boy next door figure, really sexy, and a great bottom. Got fucked all the time. Now, I see, he is married, to a girl(!), and become a muscle god, and fitness instructor.. You never know
  22. Thanks for explanation! Understood.
  23. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    It will be interesting to see how things go!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.