Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Yes, Googuy it now is. Odd name change!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Sorry, 'Apollo'
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Good suggestion, thanks! I think Apolli, now renamed, is very close to a BTS station, though in different direction.
-
Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)
Sounds like a nice guy, good to hear.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Would rather stay alive....
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
That makes it easier!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks!
-
Selective minimum wage increases in 10 provinces
Understood, but not 7 times less?
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
OK. Vinapu says only 10 mins from BTS Station.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Have you tried the rooms there?
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks. 10 mins walk is fine!
-
First-timer: confused about how massages work
Nor me, if we are talking about restaurants, or hotels.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
It does seem to be one of the best websites, with clear details of performance etc. I am rather sceptical, however that the 300 would all be around on the same day! Still, the buffet idea looks worth trying. It looks not that near public transport, so is Grab suggested?
-
Court acquits protesters involved in 2008 seizure of Don Mueang airport
I wouldn't get too excited, the defendants were members of the yellow shirts, a right-wing, pro monarchist party!
-
Selective minimum wage increases in 10 provinces
There is still an inbalance, their minimum rate per day, is the same as ours per hour! Things are a bit cheaper, I know but not that cheap!
-
Selective minimum wage increases in 10 provinces
From a European perspective, the wages are still very low!
-
Ex pol returns after 15 years political asylum
Another deal done?
-
African Boyz Pattaya
Bill for what?
-
Same-sex marriage bill easily passes its final reading in House
This is clearly good news, but a little surprising. The assumption is that the bill will pass the Senate. I would have thought that the right wing Senate, with the Army picks, would be hostile, but it seems not! Perhaps a deal has been done!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks both for your replies. Appreciated!
-
Gay sex slang?
I'm always confused by the US measure of a cup. In this context, how many cups in a mouthful?
-
Court orders cop to pay 27.3m baht to parents of eye doctor he ran over
Without wishing to be controversial, I have noticed that in the US, particularly State Courts, and a jury trial, of which I have had some experience, two wrongs do make a right! I have acted for companies that have been found liable for the acts of their employees, precisely because the jury recognised that the company could pay. Sometimes you have many multiple defendants, 'old uncle tom cobley and all', quite absurd from a logical, or legal, point of view, but that's how the cases go. When I started my legal career, the Oil Majors had US jurisdiction in their contracts. That slowly shifted to English law, which was found to be more reliable.
-
Suvarnabhumi Service Efficiency improving?
Ah, yes, it's amazing how orderly Japanese pax are. The way they evacuated the collided A350 at Haneda was astonishing. Hardly any Injuries. Mind you Japanese Airlines are pretty tough on hand baggage, which helps!