Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Will Bangkok’s mission to clear footpaths ruin street-food paradise?
Excellent analogy!
-
Will Bangkok’s mission to clear footpaths ruin street-food paradise?
This looks like a needless exercise in bureaucracy, the rules seem unnecessarily complex. I can't help wondering if this is some form of brown envelope exercise? The Government is always going on about encouraging tourism, and I would have thought that street vendors are a good part of the scene. I know that in Singapore, there are excellent hawker centres, but that is Singapore!
-
Survey Reveals Rises in Tourist Spending
I mentioned in a recent post that the street food area in Patpong 1, which takes up at least one third of the soi, was buzzing in January. Not a spare seat. Food looked pretty good. And beer was cheap. It was interesting that there were still a few girly bars up that end, but they were sidelined by the food court.
-
Thaksin to soon be released on parole
He must be really unwell!
-
Phuket locals rally against Swiss man
They are not available on Booking.com....
-
King’s son ‘Than On’ hints at return as he boards plane
I read an article a couple of days ago, saying that he was married to an American women, which automatically excludes him from the succession. It said that he is trying to say that he is divorced, but it all looked rather interesting. The article also said that another son is also married to an American. Anyone else read this?
-
Saigon, Vietnam experience
Seconded!
-
Phnom Penh vs Siem Reap?
I like Siem Reap. Plenty to see, and I had many cute guys contact me on Grindr. All performed well. Most hotel massage places have a male masseur, who will provide a happy ending. Very friendly place. Don't know about PP.
-
Any trouble bringing guys to room?
Le Meredien, part of Marriott, welcomes guests, no trouble at all.
-
Advice please
I have found Grindr very good in Bangkok. All the boys looked like their pictures, and performed. I may have been lucky as other members have had disappointments. Line is used a lot, though I find it difficult! Plenty of massage parlours, look through the threads on here, some very good. Bars not what they were, shows tame. The one with a live show, Tawan, was closed by the police a couple of days ago. People speak well of Fresh Boys, Screw Boys, Hot Male, Banana Bar. Some members have success in picking guys up in the street!
-
Do you ever break up flights to avoid overnight flights?
I agree. Nowadays I go to some lengths to avoid shortish connecting flights. Especially international to domestic, with immigration issues, and futher security checks.
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
Their website seems to be down.
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
It's a little strange, though, you would think that Tawan, with their experience, would have been on good terms with the BIB!
-
Former-PM Yingluck acquitted by Supreme Court
Surprise! Presumably part of the deal with Thaksin?
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
I imagine that Vinapu is concerned!
-
Pattaya Booms, Hotels Exceed 90% Occupancy
I believe that our revered member vinapu, is referring to me correcting a deficiency. I am due to arrive on 6th, March, and, armed with a comprehensive guide from vinapu will explore greedily!
-
Has this new law affecting US museums gone too far?
I seem to remember the Renaissance? Quite civilised, I thought.
-
Nice Boys
I'm afraid that I find the idea of oral sex, or more happening at the next table a turn on. I remember Golden Cock, in the old days, and those rather sticky sofas!
-
Hi Guys!
Prefer sex standing up?
- Nice Boys
-
Bangkok’s eastern and central bus terminals set for relocation to Bang Sue
Grease is in plentiful supply in Thailand!
-
Ex-police chief among eight to be indicted over Red Bull heir’s hit-and-run case
Just window dressing. I bet nothing actually happens!
-
Sydney Gay Mardi gras
I think that is a fair point.
-
Sydney Gay Mardi gras
Bodies now found.
-
Cambodia ex-PM Hun Sen returns to frontline politics for senate seat
Do you think Cambodia will last 40 years? Hun Sen and his family are multi billionaires.