Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I am amused by the comment above by 'Matt', about prostitution. 'After all prostitution has been illegal in Thailand since centuries the 1960's, but you still find traces of it here and there' I wonder why he bothers?
  2. My pics of airport when I left SR. As can be seen, I hope, I was the only person in the check in area, and the only one at immigration. Something went wrong with one pic, sorry. To be fair a tour group cam through later to fill up the flight to Swampy, only a 70 seater. Note Chinese flag on luggage carousel, just showing who is in charge!
  3. PS. As I may have said before, I was told that the real reason for the new airport is that government ministers bought the land, which cost practically nothing, and then planned a new airport and town. Guess what, the value rocketed! What a surprise. However the 50 year contract with the Chinese is on onerous terms, with high interest rates, not that that worries the relevant ministers!
  4. Airport highway is a toll road, and , under the 50 year contract with the Chinese, cannot be altered. Money goes to Chinese. They are building a town there, with Casino, called Yunnan City. 'They can't even use a Cambodian name', my driver said, in a disgusted tone. He added, 'We are part of China now'.
  5. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    More info please!
  6. Ho, Ho!
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Another deathly fall, grieving family members. Pattaya is getting quite dangerous!
  8. Where is it?
  9. No wonder you are so unpopular!
  10. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Good point!
  11. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Basement?
  12. Yes, this school/college deadly rivalry seems to be a factor in Thailand.
  13. Touchy chap, aren't you.
  14. I think there are still some good comments, that I enjoy!
  15. Seems to be a serious problem.
  16. How about homage to Hitchcock, 'North by Northwest Asians'?
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Perhaps I won't go to Pattaya!
  18. Most confusing, as you earlier said that Japan was not included. And its East , not West!
  19. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Didn't another farang fall yesterday?Romanian?
  20. Would that be North West Asians?
  21. Interesting, what does North East Asia include?
  22. Thank! At least I was right about South Asian! What about North Asian?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.