Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Indeed. There is one guy I see who charges 300. I think he is great, a black guy, but whether that means he is highly sought after, I don't know! Danny Delano, an attractive twink, charges 500. He is big on Only Fans, Twitter, porn movies, etc. Perhaps a high profile is the definition of highly sought after! I haven't tried him, I am happier in the 200 market!
  2. And note that a lot of the highly sought after escorts do not put a price, they just say 'ask me'.
  3. I was responding to a query about 'highly sought after' escorts, and there are quite a few in the 300 to 500 bracket. As I said earlier, 200 is a more normal average!
  4. £300 to 500. Short time!
  5. 7-8k is really the minimum in UK. .
  6. I agree. They have the European coverage.
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    All nice. I think my Singapore pic was a college team!
  8. Just interested as to what left a sour taste in your mouth!
  9. But is the sex better?
  10. Is the quality better in Bangkok?
  11. Perhaps I should pint out that 'shire' only applies to counties, not places.
  12. I take your point re 'cute', perhaps I should have said 'twink'. That's my preference.
  13. Yes, indeed. I suspect that with all the new hotels coming, in Bangkok One, the problem can only get worse!
  14. I take your point about removing them in the room, but I prefer no surprises!
  15. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Lost it! That's the problem....
  16. Thanks. I know they have a guy who cums, but I was thinking of a competition between cute guys, as I have seen reported in Pattaya....
  17. The GM of the Meridien told me that they now have staff from all over Asia, including Nepal.
  18. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I did see a pic of a Singapore swimming team , not long ago. Very sexy! All in small Speedos.
  19. Gosh, no Hanoishire , Delhishire, etc. I'm shocked..... Just off to visit Del!
  20. Perhaps they used AI to remove the chairs!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.