Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Sol Club So Sad...
It was a joke!
-
All these gay apps
They don't get to the incognito guys!
-
Fahrenheit Cafe and Bar
Very good! Laughed a lot.....
-
Thermas: hotel? trnsprt?
Glad to hear that!
-
Scene in Fortaleza?
This sort of pointless backbiting does not help the forum
-
Porto Alegre - GP sauna - Clube Lux
I'm fond of the 'boy next door' though where I live he's underage!
-
Waiters are seeing their daily earnings increase by 300-500 baht
Glad that the effect is beneficial. The extra earnings mirror the daily minimum wage!
-
Sol Club So Sad...
Shame you don't like monkeys!
-
Swampy
Yes, it's common on this forum. Hence my use.
-
Gay Sauna Bangkok
Seconded
-
Visit Siem Reap
Sorry. 'Derailed by stomach issues'!
-
"Jellyfish" UFO video
Don't blame them, either!
-
Tripadvisor reveals 'top destinations' to visit in 2024
I would put Dubai last!
-
First-timer: confused about how massages work
Quite!
-
First-timer: confused about how massages work
I don't think you need to apologise!
-
Visit Siem Reap
Now to Bangkok, where my plans to meet Master Vinapu detailed by stomach issues. Last comment on Siem Reap, I was kept busy by a string of twinks, new ones turning up daily. Didn't try the other bar, in the end. When I flew out of Siem Reap, the farce of the airport was clear. When I checked in I was the only pax in the entire 30 or more desks. Ditto security and immigration. As I walked to gate 20, of 24, I wondered what was going on. There were 3 or 4 boutique shops, empty, a sort of coffee kiosk, serving takeaway from a hatch, and that was it. Signs to my gate proclaimed 'shops', confidently, but there weren't any. There were other pax at the gate, one who confirmed that it was not even possible to buy a bottle of water! Plane, 70 seater, filled up by a tour group who arrived late. In the circumstances, not surprisingly, we left early. Chinese built, 50 year contract. The Chinese will build a casino there. As my driver said, sourly, Cambodia is owned by China.
-
Visit Siem Reap
Well, I like white wine chilled, but perhaps not that much?
-
Visit Siem Reap
Not quite, keep going!
-
Visit Siem Reap
Possibly a little further south!
-
Visit Siem Reap
I was rather hoping the wine came from further afield!
- Fraud At Foodland?
-
Visit Siem Reap
I wait by the window, or balcony doors, in my case ....
-
Visit Siem Reap
True, but mine seem to be frequent visitors!
-
Four o/clock closures.
What a tedious exchange......
-
Visit Siem Reap
I'll check it out!