Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. How did you guess!
  2. No, I'm such a quiet soul!
  3. I am barely aware of the noise when in bedroom area of suite, with internal door in between.
  4. The doors all have automatic closers, but make quite a loud click when closing!
  5. Thanks!
  6. I see!
  7. Ah, if only!
  8. Sorry, I just happened to spot the post. Not sure why. As you know, not joining orgy. Though their door continues to open and shut!
  9. Don't have the nerve, and I may forget my key!
  10. Don't forget, it's his multiple personalities.
  11. I can't hear them from my room, but i can hear the door opening and shutting, frequently, indicating quite a lot of c(u)mming and going
  12. I told a friend here about the towels left outside the door. He told me that after events such as the White Party, groups of gay guys, usually asian, book multiple suites and rooms, sometimes whole floors, for an orgy. He had a name for it, which i have forgotten. He said that Hotels don't mind, as the guys usually behave, and it's good money. Anyone come across this? Tonight, the suite opposite has a buzz of conversation, indicating multiple guys, though no moaning, as yet!
  13. You are right, I checked, long queue also tonight!
  14. Not a wine for drinking - this is a wine for laying down and avoiding
  15. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Not round his neck....
  16. Not so many mackerel around now, overfishing!
  17. I couldn't hear any moaning, as I passed their door!
  18. I checked with the General Manager, they have just ordered in more...
  19. Older guy with young Thai friend!
  20. Yes, even in Executive lounge!
  21. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    And kind pocket!
  22. Chateau Wogga Wogga!
  23. Keeps you young!
  24. I must have read it in the paper...
  25. Yes, odd that, though there are some people who claim they have found acay, Trump for example!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.