Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
Thanks!
- Delices cat
- Delices cat
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
Thai boys with vermillion marks on their cocks would be sweeter!
-
56 Surawong vs The Tarntawan
And the bigger rooms are not cheap!
-
Guido’s cat
Well done for a kind act. Miss Marple would have been proud of you.
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
Thanks, pics are often misleading. The sun deck at the Meridien is currently 3/4 closed, for renovation, which is tedious during perfect weather. Surely they could have done it in off season. I always used to stay at the Dusit, but it's gone up several grades in price. Also it's Olddaddy taxi range to Patpong!
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
Perhaps I should stick to the Meridien. What is the pool like?
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
Different view!
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
Not a nice way to describe your friend!
-
12/25 trip
Then G’s for dinner. No sign of cat. Cat sleeping peacefully on chair tonight. Seems to havevall 4 limbs......
-
12/25 trip
"let my ride know I was ready". Male or mechanical?
-
Have prices doubled?
Praise indeed!
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
Your socks must have smelt a bit!
-
First time Pattaya, I need your thoughts and recommendations
Many a true word spoken in jest.
-
12/25 trip
Not to mention gold faucets! BTW, irrelevant, but i was once on board a yacht, so called, belonging to a Cypriot shipping billionaire, it had solid gold taps, as we say, in the visitors loo! He mentioned that it used to belong to King Farouk of Egypt!
-
First time Pattaya, I need your thoughts and recommendations
I hear that that the Colonial military look is coming back into fashion! Best to be ahead of the trend.
-
Have prices doubled?
I wondered where he got his language from!
-
Recommendation for hotel to watch fireworks 31 Dec 2026
I thought @floridarob would come up with a comment about 'view behind'
-
First time Pattaya, I need your thoughts and recommendations
I do look smart, though!
-
Accomodation in Bangok when staying in Thailand for 2 months
I think vinapu should set up as a travel agent!
-
Recommendation for hotel to watch fireworks 31 Dec 2026
Trouble with window seat, it's just a flat surface, up against the window, so you have to play around with the cushions to get comfortable! Boys like to be photographed with the view behind.
-
Winner boys
'What' gives you more options...
-
Have prices doubled?
Not mine....
-
Have prices doubled?
Sorry, yes, fat fingers....