Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Why is this man still allowed in public?
What is a 'literary boner killer'?
-
Trump Solves Thai-Cambodian Conflict - Or Does He?
I'm sure another war would be helpful. Just what we need!
-
Why is this man still allowed in public?
No.
-
Maisie documentary
He also likes to ask the same questions, and ones to which he knows the answers!
-
Trump Solves Thai-Cambodian Conflict - Or Does He?
Thailand does not accept the decisions of the ICJ.
-
Why is this man still allowed in public?
What nonsense!
-
Good Boy Bar
How many have you got?
-
Mpox Vaccine
DNA, iris recognition!!! For God's sake....
-
Mpox Vaccine
Thanks for quoting the full list, just emphasises the the complete absurdity, and impossibility, of the required details.
-
Maisie documentary
Hopefully not too much more than 50 years ago, as the age of consent only arrived in 1967!
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
Sorry for spelling mistake. Obviously it's sold in UK, or I wouldn't have referred to it, I just didn't know if the same brand name was widely used worldwide. I could have said Loperamide, but that's not so catchy!
-
Mpox Vaccine
I just read that there is a new proposal that every visitor to the USA, when applying for an ESTA, will have to disclose their last five years' social media history! How could a questionnaire be drafted that could deal with five years of social media? This beggars belief. How could this be reviewed, checked, etc. 30 mins per pax at immigration? Or longer. Madness. Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised.
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
Imidium is , I think, an English brand, my not be sold under that name elsewhere, I dont know!
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
Nice pun!
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
It was a joke!
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
Try taking Imodium.
-
Is there a jokes string I've missed somewhere?
- Did you do much in 2025?
What happened? You developed a palate?- Penis modifying in his car
I try.....- Penis modifying in his car
One of my regulars in London, is a Brazilian guy, now over 30, but young looking. He decided to have silicone implants, I think worried about the future. I advised against, but he went ahead. He had a nice large cock anyway. The result, I think, is unsightly, bit like sucking a sea cucumber!- Penis modifying in his car
Perhaps to produce a rainbow penis?- Did you do much in 2025?
Ditto Filet-O-Fish!- Former Golden Cock Bar is now Pancake Palace
I remember that the sofas were sticky, also that the handrail on the stairs was loose! But, 20 years ago or more, it was fun.- Are you a wanker?
Indeed, welcome!- Trip Report Quick & Dirty Bangkok Stopover – 2 Nights of BBC
On your knees? - Did you do much in 2025?