Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I think Olddaddy should try Kyoto. A Calella has just opened there. Enormous rooms, and only $US1,600 a night, or 1.5 gold faucets.
  2. Is that the row where the toilets are?
  3. A blow up what?
  4. Yes, to me oral sex with a doll is pointless, the fun of your partner coming to a climax, the mess, taste, etc is what makes it worthwhile!
  5. From the 20th floor of some condos, yes!
  6. Ah, I see. The 'dining table', to me, was indeed a desk. Has a drawer i think, and all the plug sockets are next to it. To me, it doesn't look remotely like a dining table! Sorry. I use it as a desk, as there is nothing else. I discount the small table in the bedroom. The window seat, to me, serves no useful purpose, except it would help in an orgy. Re orgy, note that from the lounge area, there is a connecting door to the next room, which is far from soundproof!
  7. Yes, indeed, in that in lounge there is a decent size sofa, and another flat sofa across the window, excellent views both ways! Then king size double bed, in bedroom. Could accommodate decent size orgy!
  8. Perhaps you are thinking of the Oriental! In the old days they did not allow shorts.
  9. I needed money, I wouldn’t ask for no fucking charity. I’d rather stick a gun up my ass and pull the trigger." Not sure how sticking a gun up your ass would provide the necessary funds?
  10. Impressive the way you can cut and paste, and quote, all these comments!
  11. Fighting to and fro from their wheel chairs!
  12. Steptoe & Son, that must be one of your older personalities!
  13. And Yes Minister/Prime Minister?
  14. I'm a bit puzzled by your comment. The lounge area is quite narrow. Perhaps 2m across. There is a desk nearer to the door, and a low table near the sofa. This has been so for at least 8 years. There is no room for a dining table, let alone chairs.
  15. Is your name Iowa, or Dakota?
  16. Or move to the duel between Blackadder and the Duke of Wellington, duel by cannon!
  17. I'm beginning to think that @Oldddaddy's multiple personalities are out of control. Is there a medication shortage in Australia?
  18. May I suggest handbags at dawn?
  19. Suites are at the other end of the corridor, well away from lifts and lounge, so it's not an issue. There are a few rooms between the lifts and the lounge, where it could be an issue. Lounge closes at 10pm, and as free drinks stop at 8pm, usually empty after that!
  20. Accuracy, truth and @Olddaddy are strangers.
  21. Only 20th floor, out of 24, sorry! Towels removed frequently...
  22. As Shaw said, two nations divided by a common language!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.