Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Keithambrose replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Bit of a cat theme tonight!
  2. Keithambrose replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    A distorting mirror?
  3. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    As mentioned in another post. No sign of activity last night.
  4. Keithambrose replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Obviously, he had good taste!
  5. Another nonsensical message. I assume that you enjoy it.
  6. Keithambrose replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I asked if she catches rats, plenty of opportunity, but he said she's too lazy!
  7. Keithambrose replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Just a comforting tap on the head, the cat that is! It seems that Cloudy has her own suite on the second floor! She (he) retires there when they lock up. Guido said she has her own chef, ie the kitchen cook scraps for her, so she does well.
  8. Keithambrose replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Cat, Cloudy, on Guidi's lap, so i told him about the blog, of which he did not know! He laughed a lot, and really liked it
  9. I was told to avoid April to June, by a local.
  10. I looked last night, as well. No sign of anything.
  11. 2nd February. I don't know why predictive txt keeps truncating words!
  12. Oh dear, missed out on the pills again?
  13. Sorry, and 27th January to 2nd Fe.
  14. Ok, but I thought that the old hotel was spelt Tawana, one 'n'?
  15. Using hotel wifi,now connected. Odd!
  16. Is there a lift?
  17. It seems, as of now, i just tried, Sleepyboy is also blocked in Thailand. Not Rentmen, however!
  18. Apart from the spelling!
  19. Can't the boy bring it to the room?
  20. One problem with that is that circumcision as an older male has more risks, as I understand it. Though I assume that if you are over 18, you have accepted any risks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.