Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Yes, fair point. If you go somewhere reula, you get the same room you like. The staff remember you, and you dont mind if it's not such good value. Personally, knowing I'm getting a room I like, and I am a bit fussy (!), is a big plus.
  2. In the days when they were still a newspaper, just!
  3. These situations are tragic. But there is little comment about some people who put their own lives at risk, and importantly, those of their rescuers by being foolhardy or stupid. Recently a big rescue attempt was mounted to rescue 2 'climbers' from Ben McDhui, the second highest peak in Scotland. They had no equipment, and were wearing jogging bottoms and trainers! They set off at 6pm, temperature at peak -15C! I think there is a case for charging such people.
  4. I think the Gofundme ad deserves an older fashioned English response, "pass the sick bag Alice".
  5. I said you were the expert! Very interesting.
  6. Thanks, leaving in a couple of hours, back here 9th.
  7. Fine by me!
  8. Yes, i was interested by 'mixers and what do you mix with a condom?
  9. Keithambrose replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Im sure that he some more 'peace missions' planned!
  10. I take your point. Perhaps we should revert to the 'multiple personalities' label. Mind you that would cover neuro divergent! I agree re guidelines. One or 2 members are gratuitously rude. Usually the same people, though they do come and go.
  11. I think the new phrase, neuro divergent might be appropriate.
  12. Yes, that's why I like strong aircon.
  13. Very philosophical!
  14. Or possibly inter alios?
  15. Makes it easier!
  16. That's a relief!
  17. Lie down and think of England!
  18. I don't meet the ethnic requirements!
  19. I can order more!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.