Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Arrived Bangkok
Keeps you young!
-
Arrived Bangkok
I must have read it in the paper...
-
Arrived Bangkok
Yes, odd that, though there are some people who claim they have found acay, Trump for example!
-
Did some forum members pass?
I was thinking that it is quite difficult for forum members to post the news of their passing?
-
Arrived Bangkok
Sorry that you are not here. I am planning a trip to Haren!
-
Arrived Bangkok
Well, you are getting older...
-
Arrived Bangkok
Has it become that popular?
-
Guido’s cat
I beg to report that as of now, 23.22, 1st January, Guido's cat is in position on his (her) usual chair!
-
Arrived Bangkok
Good point about the breakfast in the lounge. I often use it for breakfast. The main breakfast room, however is better for checking on overnight stays!
-
Arrived Bangkok
Would have been good to see you!
-
Arrived Bangkok
Towels are gone! I'm not exploring much tonight, too tired. I had a spirited discussion re Vietnamese stamps, via Grinr. Nice body and ass, but limited English! Queues ever, which is encouraging, even in the soi opposite the Meridien. Not clear what they were queuing for! Got as far as soi 4, very busy unfortunately, outside at Banana Bar, was seated, what is now called, a neuro divergent man, who took to screaming unintelligibly, fairly regularly. Dampened the atmosphere rather, and the staff didn't know what to do. They looked concerned, but did nothing. I wondered why this was the only place with plenty of seats!
-
Arrived Bangkok
Maybe that's why they retreated hastily. 😆 Undoubtedly!
-
Arrived Bangkok
Could be. Personally I agree it's not nice to leave them outside, there must have been 8 or 9. Not sure how many others were in room!
-
Arrived Bangkok
Well, I little amusing story. I went back to my room to consider stamps, etc. I happen to have a suite. The opposite room is also a suite. Outside that suite was a large pile of used towels! The door opened, as i approached, and three youngish, thirties maybe, Asians in singlets and shorts, dumped a further pile of towels outside! They retreated hastily, before i could ask if I could join them!
-
Arrived Bangkok
Got here this afternoon. Decision to fly NY Eve justified. As well as cheaper, Suvarnabhumi was very quiet at 15.30. Straight to free Immigration guy, got sim cards, and in car 2 mins before plane due to land. In lounge at Meridien, where male couples heavily outnumber anyone else. Considering various competing offers in relation to stamps! Payday in good form.
-
Patpong comings and goings
I suppose sex in the dark has its place!
-
Did some forum members pass?
There was "Dreaded Ned"
-
Happy new year it's 2026
On your own?
-
Where are you on NYE ?
Thank you! EVA, who i think are a really good airline.
-
Where are you on NYE ?
I'm flying to Bangkok in a few hours!
-
Best massage place to find twinky guys?
Glasses?
-
12/25 trip
Average price on the apps, Sydney or Melbourne, is between Aus$300 and 450. That's what I paid in the summer.
-
Guys Familiar with Both Colombia and Brazil: Comparing Hiring in Bogotá/Medellin with SP/Rio
Dear me! Tut, tut.
-
Minimum Tip Increases
Glasgow is worse, and try Northern Ireland!
-
Out with the OLD, IN with 2026
Yes, i agree. Alternatively, sex in the snow with the snowboard guy!