Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Trump tariffs drop to 10% universal rate for countries except China for 90 days
Ideal for a Trump adviser.
- Myanmar Latest
-
Raid Chinese steel factory
Hardly worth commenting on his reply.
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
Looks like I can squeeze in 3 days, at end of June!
- Myanmar Latest
-
British Tourist’s Russian Roulette Goes Wrong
I wonder if he has medical insurance? Even if he does, I suspect that he would not be covered.
-
Have you ever had your dentist accuse you of being a liar?
But only for teeth!
-
Patpong comings and goings
In my case, the boy also!
-
Patpong comings and goings
But can they cum each time?
-
Songkran advice (sorry if obvious).
I never carry any identity documents. I know I should, but, as has been said, you are also advised not to take your passport with you. I could compromise by taking my driving licence, but life is too short!
-
Arrest two for stealing passengers' cash on flight to BKK
If on watch list, why were they allowed to travel?
-
Have you ever had your dentist accuse you of being a liar?
Lucky you, I'm told to floss twice a day. I don't! I do use a water gun, which is surprisingly effective!
-
Raid Chinese steel factory
Of course he would, if they don't reflect his perverted view of the world!
-
Flat train fare excludes tourists
Thanks. Indeed, part of promoting foreign tourism! In Prague, everyone over 70 is free on public transport.
-
US Travel Industry Badly Hit By Cancelled European Bookings
Total rubbish.
-
World's Best Airports - Yet Another Poll
I always regard these polls with suspicious ion. I recall reading that there were terrible immigration queues at Incheon, for example. Also, I find Charles de Gaulle a mess. I'm surprised that any US airport is anywhere near the top!
-
Flat train fare excludes tourists
Interesting to hear about MRT. I thought it only applied to residents? Last time I tried, as a tourist, I was told it didn't apply to me.
-
MOST OBSCURE PLACES YOUVE FOUND SOMETHING
I know they used to be. Is that still the case? Hamburg HBf 30 years ago was fun!
-
US Travel Industry Badly Hit By Cancelled European Bookings
I think so, last time I looked....
-
US Travel Industry Badly Hit By Cancelled European Bookings
Certainly I am reconsidering visiting the US, but I do have friends and relatives to see.
-
Trump tariffs drop to 10% universal rate for countries except China for 90 days
I understand that In his book, Navarro quotes an 'expert' extensively. The expert is himself, using a name made up of the letters in his own name, jumbled up. Interesting!
-
Arrest warrant issued for US academic under ban on insulting royalty
Oxymoron indeed. The original report in paper, The army filed the complaint against Mr Chambers for "defamation, contempt or malice" towards the royal family, "importing false computer data" in a way "likely to damage national security or cause public panic", and disseminating computer data "that may affect national security", Sort of catch all! Fairly typical.
-
Trump tariffs drop to 10% universal rate for countries except China for 90 days
Yes, I wondered if that was the plan. Quite likely. Would be astonishingly corrupt, but.....
-
Relocating to Thailand
And you can do balance exercises!
-
My Santo Domingo Trip
I think I've had enough fun. Its quite enjoyable, but gets boring when predictable